Medical receptionists are the first people patients meet when they enter a medical facility. They greet patients and visitors, schedule appointments, prepare documents, and perform many other administrative tasks.
They are also required to handle front desk duties, provide customer service, organize the reception area, and perform secretarial work. They needed to show a friendly and outgoing attitude and needed to possess just the right professionalism to go with it.
Formal training in office management and medical reception is a prerequisite to getting this position. Employers welcome candidates who possess hands-on experience working in a medical setting and some understanding of medical terminology.
If you are building a medical receptionist resume, you need to specify some of your unique talents in your objective statement to impress the employer in the very first sentence.
The following objective examples will provide you with a clear idea. These objective statements are useful both for entry-level and experienced candidates.
10 Best Medical Receptionist Resume Objective Statements
Medical Receptionist With Experience Objectives
1. Passionate and results-driven individual, seeking a Medical Receptionist position with Sava Care utilizing exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to manage administrative tasks to contribute effectively to the mission of the facility.
2. Dynamic and trustworthy Medical Receptionist, looking for a position with Surgerymed. Bringing exceptional front desk handling skills, strong knowledge of medical terminology, and the ability to work under stressful situations to maximize the effectiveness of the reception area.
3. To work for Arwa Healthcare as a Medical Receptionist utilizing expertise in appointment scheduling, flexible personality, and multitasking skills to provide active tier-one support to the patients and staff.
4. To obtain a Clinic Receptionist position at NW Healthcare Systems. Offers professionalism, ability to perform secretarial work, and strong front-office management skills to provide patients with top-notch services.
5. A position as a Hospital Receptionist with NY Healthcare. Handles hectic state of affairs in a busy environment by using own initiative, and strong communication skills. Eager to provide excellent services to the patients and guests.
6. Strong desire to work as a Healthcare Receptionist for Canadian Healthcare. Offering a track record of providing excellent front desk services and the capability to handle patients’ concerns effectively.
Sample Objectives for Entry Level Medical Receptionist With No Experience
7. Meticulous individual seeking a position as a Medical Receptionist at Family Health Clinic where I will be able to use my understanding of scheduling appointments and assisting doctors in medical procedures.
8. To obtain a Medical Receptionist position at Core Health Services to leverage passion for working in a fast-paced environment and healthcare system knowledge to ensure the smooth flow of the facility’s operations.
9. To work for Amway Hospital as a Medical Receptionist using exceptional knowledge of basic medical procedures, a keen sense of medical terms and a highly professional approach.
10. Seeking a Medical Receptionist position at Sava Healthcare utilizing the ability to provide tier one patient care effectively and excellent know-how of medical terminology.