Medical receptionists greet patients and visitors, schedule appointments, prepare documents, and perform many other administrative tasks.
They are also required to handle front desk duties, provide customer service, organize the reception area, and perform secretarial work. They needed to show a friendly and outgoing attitude and needed to possess just the right professionalism to go with it.
Formal training in office management and medical reception is a prerequisite to getting this position. Employers welcome candidates who possess hands-on experience working in a medical setting and some understanding of medical terminology.
If you are building a medical receptionist resume, you need to specify some of your unique talents in your objective or summary statement to impress the employer in the very first sentence.
Objective Vs Summary
You should start your resume with an objective statement if you have less than 5 years of experience in hand. Alternatively, you can use a summary statement if you have extensive experience in hand.
Medical Receptionist Resume Objective Examples
Experienced Medical Receptionist Objectives
1. Results-driven Medical Receptionist with 5 years of experience in greeting and helping patients, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts, seeking employment at Sava Care. Passionate to utilize my exceptional customer service, communication, and front desk skills to contribute effectively to the mission of the facility.
2. Dynamic and trustworthy Medical Receptionist looking for a position at [Company Name]. Bringing exceptional front desk skills, strong knowledge of medical terminology, and the ability to work under stressful situations to maximize the effectiveness of the reception area.
3. Results-oriented Medical Front Office Receptionist looking for a position at AA Medical Care. Bringing a track record in providing exceptional first contact services in a dedicated medical facility to smoothen the front office operations.
4. Top-performing Medical Front Office Receptionist seeking a position at NextCare to leverage skills in scheduling patients and managing the influx of patients in large medical facilities.
5. To work for North Atlanta Primary Care as a Medical Front Office Receptionist. Offers expertise in performing day-to-day administrative functions and scheduling patient flow to the clinic, based on predetermined appointment arrangements.
6. Exceptionally dedicated, practical, and disciplined Medical Front Office Receptionist eager to obtain a position at Southwestern Eye Center. Leveraging 6+ years’ hands-on experience in verifying patients for contact information, liaising with insurance companies, and managing appointment scheduling duties in a profoundly accurate manner.
7. Looking for a position as a Medical Front Office Receptionist with the United States Physical Therapy to leverage proficiencies in scheduling appointments, managing follow-up, handling record-keeping duties, and arranging for clinical staff to check and record patients’ vitals.
8. To work for Arwa Healthcare as a Medical Receptionist. Enthusiastic to use my expertise in appointment scheduling, and multitasking to provide active tier-one support to the patients and staff.
9. To obtain a Clinic Receptionist position at NW Healthcare Systems. Offering professionalism, the ability to perform secretarial work, and strong front-office management skills to provide patients with top-notch services.
10. A position as a Hospital Receptionist with NY Healthcare. Eager to provide excellent services to patients and guests by handling challenges in a busy environment using my own initiative, and strong communication skills.
11. Strong desire to work as a Healthcare Receptionist for Canadian Healthcare. Offering a track record of providing excellent front desk services and the capability to handle patients’ concerns effectively.
Entry-Level Medical Receptionist Objectives
12. Meticulous individual seeking an entry-level position as a Medical Receptionist at Family Health Clinic where I would be able to use my understanding of scheduling appointments and assisting doctors in medical procedures.
13. To obtain a Medical Receptionist position at Core Health Services. Enthusiastic to leverage my healthcare system knowledge and passion for working in a fast-paced environment to ensure the smooth flow of the facility’s operations.
14. To work for Amway Hospital as a Medical Receptionist. Employing exceptional knowledge of basic medical procedures, a keen sense of medical terms, and a highly professional approach to surpass your expectations.
15. Seeking a Medical Receptionist position at Sava Healthcare to utilize the ability to provide tier-one patient care effectively and excellent know-how of medical terminology.
Medical Receptionist Resume Summary Examples
1. Well-qualified and patient service-oriented front desk professional with hands-on experience in scheduling, billing, settling accounts, managing and updating patients’ medical records, and communicating with healthcare staff. Ability to assist doctors in medical procedures, explaining the treatment plan to patients, and making appointments.
2. Practical and energetic medical receptionist with 11+ years of experience in medical front desk and reception handling. Skilled in providing great customer service, making telephonic appointments, and scheduling treatments. Adept at correspondence handling, record file management, and keeping track of scheduled follow-up treatment plans.
3. Skilled medical receptionist with excellent knowledge of general medical procedures and medical assisting protocols. Special expertise in office management, front desk tasks, record keeping, and client communication.
4. Talented and motivated medical receptionist with 5+ years of hands-on experience. Successful track record in handling busy reception desk, answering telephonic queries of patients, and keeping appointments and medical records of client patients. Good communication skills with bilingual ability in French.
5. Medical front desk professional with 6+ months’ experience in fast-paced healthcare environments. Proficient in handling daily correspondence and phone calls, maintaining client record files, and explaining treatment plans to clients. Well-practiced in providing assistance during medical procedures.
6. Highly accomplished medical reception professional with 15 years of diverse experience in medical office assistance tasks. Particularly skilled in correspondence handling, calendar management, and maintenance of patient case files.