Medical receptionists are the first people patients meet when they enter a medical facility. They greet patients and visitors, schedule appointments, prepare documents and perform a number of other administrative tasks.
They are also required to handle front desk duties, provide customer service, organize reception area and perform secretarial work. They need to show a friendly and outgoing attitude and required to possess just the right professionalism to go with it.
A formal training in office management and medical reception is a prerequisite to get this position. Employers welcome candidates who possess hands-on experience working in medical setting and some understanding of medical terminology.
If you are a building a medical receptionist resume, you need to specify some of your special talents in your objective statement in order to impress the employer in the very first sentence.
The following objective examples will provide you with a clear idea. These objective statements are useful both for entry-level and experienced candidates.
● Passionate and results-driven individual seeking a Medical Receptionist position with Sava Care utilizing exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to manage administrative tasks to contribute effectively to the mission of facility.
● Dynamic and trustworthy Medical Receptionist looking for a position with Surgerymed. Bringing exceptional front desk handling skills, strong knowledge of medical terminology, and the ability to work under stressful situations to maximize the effectiveness of reception area.
● To work for Arwa Healthcare as a Medical Receptionist utilizing expertise in appointments scheduling, flexible personality and multitasking skills to provide effective tier-one support to the patients and staff.
● To obtain a Medical Receptionist position at NW Healthcare Systems. Offers professionalism, ability to perform secretarial work and strong front-office management skills to provide patients with the top-notch services.
● A position as a Medical Receptionist with NY Healthcare. Handles hectic state of affairs in a busy environment by using own initiative, and strong communication skills. Eager to provide excellent services to the patients and guests.
Last updated on