Medical assistants are a vital part of a medical team and healthcare facilities. They are required to provide administrative and clinical assistance to a facility or an office and are sometimes even required to manage phlebotomy and x-ray tasks.
In order to apply for a medical assistant job, you will need to write a good resume. It is recommended that start your resume with an objective or summary statement.
A resume objective or summary can help the human resources department send your job application to the right search board. It also provides a foreword to your expertise and professionalism.
Here are sample objectives and summary statements to help you in this regard.
Medical Assistant Resume Objective Examples
1. Self-reliant Medical Assistant with 6+ years of experience in managing administrative work and assisting physicians with basic patient care tasks. Eager to provide the best possible care to patients at Sava Senior Care. CNA and BLS Certified.
2. Detail-oriented Medical Assistant, enthusiastic to contribute to the success of Amway Hospital. Bringing 4 years of hands-on experience in medical office administration, vital signs management, and knowledge of advanced medical procedures.
3. Seasoned Medical Assistant poised to make a solid contribution to Caroline Memorial Hospital by providing quality healthcare and clerical services in a highly stimulating work environment.
4. Detail-oriented Medical Assistant looking for employment at ABC Healthcare. Leveraging exceptional administrative, collaboration, and medical assisting skills to improve the overall level of service to patients and coordinate the smooth flow of facility operations.
5. Passionate to assist patients at Capital Hospital in the capacity of a Medical Assistant by using extensive experience in medical procedures preparation and thorough knowledge of medical terminology.
6. A courteous and dedicated individual seeking a rewarding position as a Medical Assistant. Bringing strong knowledge of patient care tasks along with clerical insight to maximize the efficiency of the facility.
7. Looking for a Medical Assistant position at ABC Care, utilizing skills in advanced medical procedures and expertise in administrative tasks to manage the facility’s operations effectively.
8. To make the most of my exceptional patient care, secretarial, and communication skills in the role of a Medical Assistant at Simon Fraser Hospital.
Medical Assistant Resume Summary Examples
9. Self-directed and resourceful Medical Assistant with 6+ years of hands-on experience in providing direct patient care while managing the front desk and administrative operations of a busy healthcare setting. Talented in recording patient personal information and medical history, taking vitals, and helping physicians with patient examinations. A highly-motivated individual who works efficiently in a team as well as individually.
10. Reliable and hardworking Medical Assistant with a verifiable track record of positively interacting with patients and families. Strong capability of meeting the demands of a high-volume medical facility. Familiar with advanced medical procedures, ICD-9/10 coding, and record keeping. A meticulous individual who is proficient in scheduling appointments, preparing blood samples, and entering patient information into medical records.
11. Proactive professional with a high-energy background working as a Medical Assistant in fast-paced healthcare environments. A passionate individual who possesses exceptional clerical and customer service skills. Demonstrated ability to assist physicians during exams, collect specimens, perform laboratory tests and educate patients.
12. A recent high school graduate who is enthusiastic to work as a Medical Assistant for a reputed healthcare setting. In-depth knowledge of medical terminology and procedures along with a demonstrated ability to perform administrative tasks efficiently.
13. Accomplished Medical Assistant with a hands-on approach to managing patient flow in busy medical settings. Keen interest and a strong background in assisting multicultural populations with medical procedures. Proven ability to provide direct patient care according to designated healthcare plans. Effectively able to answer telephones, greet patients, take medical histories, explain treatment procedures and prepare patients for examination.