People looking for work in an occupation that has high integrity demands need to ensure that they put the right qualifications in their job application papers.
A medical clerk, for instance, will need to sell himself in a way that the employers understands that this is the right candidate for the job.
Here is an example of a resume made for a medical clerk position to assist you,
Related: Medical Clerk Cover Letter
Medical Clerk Resume Example
24, Example Ave. New York, NY 65221
Contact # | Email Address
Looking for a position as a Medical Clerk where I can utilize my acquired medical and healthcare knowledge to serve patients better and maximize efficiency.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Worked as a Medical Clerk for Medivision Polyclinic for three months
• Demonstrated proficiency in acquiring medical histories, taking patients’ vitals and recording all readings
• Good clerical skills and knowledge
• Profound knowledge of medical terminology
• Proficient in the use of necessary computing software needed for inventory and records purposes
• Introduced a medical inventory and records database at Medivision Polyclinic which has reduced paperwork by 70%.
• Worked as an integral part of a multifunctional team.
Medical Clerk | Medivision Polyclinic, New York, NY | March 2012 – Present
• Handle patient calls and managing appointments and cancellations.
• Provide biopsy care and prepare chemicals for use.
• Maintain liaison with insurance companies to ensure smooth medical billing procedures.
• Maintain files and records both manually and electronically.
• Perform general and administrative office tasks as instructed.
High School Diploma
City School, New York, NY – 2011
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working long hours
• Adaptable to all kinds of environments
• Strong time management skills