People looking for work in an occupation that has high integrity demands need to ensure that they put the right qualifications in their job application documents.
A medical clerk, for instance, will need to sell themselves in a way that the employers understand that s/he is the right candidate for the job.
Here is an example of a resume made for a medical clerk position to assist you,
Related: Medical Clerk Cover Letter
Sample Resume for Medical Clerk Positon
24, Example Ave. New York, NY 65221
Looking for a position as a Medical Clerk where I will be able to utilize my acquired medical and healthcare knowledge to serve patients better and maximize efficiency.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Worked as a Medical Clerk for Medivision Polyclinic for three months
• Demonstrated proficiency in acquiring medical histories, taking patients’ vitals, and recording all readings
• Good clerical skills and knowledge
• Profound knowledge of medical terminology
• Proficient in the use of necessary computing software needed for inventory and records purposes
• Introduced a medical inventory and records database at Medivision Polyclinic that reduced paperwork by 70%.
• Worked as an integral part of a multifunctional team.
Medical Clerk | 2016-present
Medivision Polyclinic, New York, NY
• Handle patient calls and manage appointments and cancellations
• Provide biopsy care and prepare chemicals for use
• Maintain liaison with insurance companies to ensure smooth medical billing procedures
• Maintain files and records both manually and electronically
• Perform general and administrative office tasks as instructed
Medical Record Scanning Clerk | 2013-2016
IVF, New York, NY
• Prepared new patient charts
• Gathered documents and information from paper sources and electronic health record
• Created digital copies of patient records
• Organized scanned documents on storage devices
• Operated computer to enter and retrieve data
• Typed correspondence and reports
High School Diploma
City School, New York, NY – 2011
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable working long hours
• Adaptable to all kinds of environments
• Strong time management skills