If you are looking for a place where your struggle can be fun and fully appreciated then you should choose marketing profession.
Marketing is a line of work that demands extreme energy, people handling tactics, an eye to detail and exceptional communication skills.
Your capability of bringing these skills at work will help you become a successful marketing coordinator.
Marketing coordinators are responsible for identifying demographics of the target market and establish the best marketing strategies. They also identify customers’ needs and wants for new products and services.
Marketing profession is not easy following the high turnover rate and extreme pressure of work pertinent to deadlines.
This is why a lot of marketing jobs are available at all times.
If you are looking to apply for one, we have just the right Marketing Coordinator Resume Example you can customize as your own.
Also include this Marketing Coordinator Cover Letter in your job application package.
Marketing Coordinator Resume Example
Cell:uar (000) 333-1421 ● Email: sidley.anderson @ email . com
Over 7 years of experience working as a Marketing Coordinator with a strong proficiency in product marketing and research. Demonstrated ability to determine marketing objectives and planning advertising campaigns. Familiar with web based marketing strategies and terminologies. A driven individual who effectively provides ongoing administrative support ti senior managers. Track record of designing campaign materials including posters and banners.
• Identifying and prioritizing target markets
• Client segment targeting
• Development and execution of creative marketing plans
• Brand Marketing Program implementation
• Media, events, and promotions
• Monitoring and maintaining marketing metrics and budgets
Mar 2005 – Present
Jeans Co., Southern Pines, NC
• Identify new target markets efficiently which increased client base by 30%
• Design and implement effective marketing and advertising campaigns
• Analyze sales forecasts to determine the correct time for launching campaigns
• Research competitors’ products in order to ensure quality, quantity and availability of the company’s products
• Plan meetings and trade shows in order to promote business
Jan 2002 – Mar 2005
Mary’s Productions, Southern Pines, NC
• Planned and organized a gala event the success of which resulted in sales turnover by 62%
• Created and maintained liaison between internal departments and external agencies
• Examined any new developmental changes in the market and put effort to promote business accordingly
• Achieved Employee of the Month Award – May 2010
Southern Pines University, Southern Pines, NC – 2000
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Management
• Sound understanding of marketing segmentation
• Strong project management skills
• Resourceful and results-oriented
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Last updated on