A Testing Coordinator resume tells an employer all that – what a candidate is and what he can do for the employer. This is why sending in a potent resume for Testing Coordinator Resume is of the utmost importance.
Writing an eye catching resume for testing coordinator position is a bit difficult but is not altogether impossible to write.
Take a look at the following sample resume along with this Testing Coordinator Cover Letter Example in order to make the best job application.
2 Stephens Drive, Rincon, GA 77666
Contact #, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position of Testing Coordinator with Prince George’s County College where I will be able to employ my background in educational training and assistance in an educational institute that is conducive to students’ academic needs.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 4 years experience working as a Testing Coordinator at XYZ Institute
• Good knowledge of regulations governing test administration and data reporting policies
• Highly skilled in training and scheduling test proctors
• Profound experience in administering college placement tests, proficiency tests and make up exams
• Experiences in maintaining relationships with surrounding schools
• Developed a testing program that reduced time by 30%
• Employee of the month – Feb 2012
April 2012 – Present
XYZ Institute, Rincon, GA
• Formulate and place tests of different types including proficiency and make up tests
• Transcript evaluation for test waivers
• Enter test results data into the database and generate corresponding reports
• Maintain test supplies
• Collaborate with test centers to ensure testing space is secures
• Maintain effective communication with candidates
High School Diploma – 2010
SPECIAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Profound communication skills (verbal, written, listening and presentation)
• High level of time management and organizational skills
• Good judgment and business skills
• Ability to use all standard office software
Last updated on