Volunteer Coordinators with proper skills and abilities are difficult to find.
Therefore, if you are a competent professional who is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator job, you will not face any problem in the job hunting process.
However, you will need to make a good impression, which is why your Volunteer Coordinator Resume should be a perfectly written document.
Take a look at this sample resume along with this Volunteer Coordinator Cover Letter that you can customize to make your own.
Volunteer Coordinator Resume Example
584 Some Street | New York, NY 01224 | (000) 989-6767 | [Email]
• 6 years of work experience as a Volunteer Coordinator.
• Proficient in identifying and hiring volunteers for different causes.
• Highly skilled in developing training material for new volunteers and locating additional resources as augmentation.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and execute volunteer meetings to distribute work duties and discuss progress.
• Experienced in determining priorities and working accordingly.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Designed and implemented a roster system that tracked volunteer work hours and activities in order to determine weak links
• Coordinator of the month – Nov 2010
Bluebirds, New York, NY | 2016-Present
- Act as an initial point of contact for new volunteers
- Recruit and train volunteers for specific work duties
- Develop comprehensive volunteer plans that include all duties from recruitment to wrapping up
- Manage background screen checks before hiring volunteers
- Maintain records of volunteers’ personal information and all project assigned
Root Humane Association, Hamilton, MT | 2013-2016
- Planned and directed the volunteer program at the shelter
- Organized orientation and training for new volunteers in accordance with the company’s mission and philosophy
- Performed daily scheduling of volunteers at the shelter
- Scheduled work assignments for events
- Interviewed and selected each volunteer applicant
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication
New York City University – New York, NY – 2006
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
• Profound ability to work in a multi-ethnicity team
• Demonstrated ability to multitask