An affiliate manager is responsible for sourcing new partnerships and identifying media buying opportunities for a business. Many firms now hire affiliate managers, and there will be a lot of opportunities in this field.
An ideal affiliate manager resume is one that portrays some sense of purpose with a lot of focus on the candidate’s main achievements.
Make sure the information you have included is accurate.
The resume communicates the personality, and professional profile of the candidate and the information presented in it has to be credible. Moreover, scan your profile to see what measurable facts you can provide that support your potential skills and mention those.
Last but not the least, clarity and simplicity are must in a resume. Avoid a too fancy format or too difficult words. Keep it brief, simple and easy to read. Following is an Affiliate Manager Resume Example.
Affiliate Manager Resume Example
640 Rainbow Ave, Brooklyn, NY 87321
❖❖ AFFILIATE MANAGER ❖❖
Tenacious and performance-driven affiliate manager with a proven record of success leading teams and delivering excellent results. Well practiced in identifying and recruiting affiliate marketplace partnerships. 6+ years of experience in productive affiliate management.
• Creating and implementing affiliate campaigns designed to exceed business goals
• Sealing profitable affiliate deals with prospective advertisers and publishers
• Productive cold calling and developing a high volume contact/referral base
• Working independently and with a team to drive results and performance
• Technical implementation of various affiliate programs including portals and web analytics
• Closing sales and exceeding sales goals
Sr. Affiliate Manager
TALENT MERCHANTS, Brooklyn, NY 2010-present
• Manage all existing online affiliate programs
• Schedule and issue advertiser and publisher applications and ensure timely launch of various campaigns
• Motivate advertisers and publishers to promote top programs
• Develop criteria to gauge viability with prospective affiliate partners
• Maintained continued growth in the affiliate program causing a 30% increase in the annual turnover
• Implemented smooth affiliate operation procedures for acquisition, lead tracking and invoicing that reduced processing errors by 100%
DATALOT, Brooklyn, NY 2007-2010
• Assisted in finding new accounts and keeping current accounts active through best customer services practices
• Developed new affiliate programs based on the company’s needed marketing tools to suit customer base
• Handled incoming calls and answered queries of prospective advertisers regarding offered services
• Increased online presence of the network by proactively engaging 30+ new advertisers and publishers
INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT, Brooklyn, NY
Bachelor of Business Administration