The newest trend in the job market is skills-based resumes that are designed to highlight a job seeker’s job-specific skills.
Why should an applicant use a skills-based resume to apply for an Advertising Account Manager job?
Well, for one, it may be required by an employer. Secondly, you may be less experienced or changing careers, and you want the employer to focus on your skills instead of your experience.
Do not risk the reputation of your resume by not mentioning your skills.
Make this section on your resume good enough, and you can start preparing for the interview.
Related: Advertising Account Manager Resume
Take a look at the following top 10 skills for an advertising manager’s resume. Feel free to use some of these statements in the skills or qualifications section of your resume.
Sample Advertising Account Manager Hard Skills to Put on a Resume
- Demonstrated ability to determine the clients’ advertising needs and provide correlating solutions.
- Track record of devising and implementing advertising campaigns that meet clients’ specific budgets and requirements.
- Competent at negotiating with clients in terms of contracts and budgets and ensuring that mutually agreeable terms are decided on.
- Proficient in handling budgets and campaign costs and ensuring that the effectiveness of campaigns is monitored properly.
- Adept at managing, reviewing, and delivering clients’ advertising projects in a time-efficient manner.
- Proven record of identifying accounts with shrinking revenues and providing them with solutions to maintain their presence in the market.
- Effectively able to demonstrate more significant picture comprehension of clients’ marketing strategies and providing correlating advertising services.
- Qualified to design campaigns to target specific audiences and provide recommendations for future programs adequately.
- Hands-on experience in identifying and presenting opportunities for consistency in advertising account management with a particular focus on both short and long-term goals.
- Exceptional communication, customer service and team building skills aimed at maximizing revenue.