Determining the balance between too long and too short is the key to creating an ideal resume.
Once you brainstorm your skills and experience as a Spa manager, you might find a load of information to write in your resume.
It is a difficult task to determine how to summarize your skills and state them effectively in minimum space.
The first step in this regard is to prioritize your skills and shortlist the ones important to the employer.
See also: Spa Manager Resume
Now jot your skills down and edit them to shorten.
Your target is to attain concise yet comprehensive statements, which reflect the exact skills your potential employer is seeking.
Spa Manager Skills Resume Sample
65 Bellevue Ave, Newport, RI 87202
jessica @ email . com
Record of managing successful operations of a busy spa.
A visionary and results-driven Spa Professional offering 7+ years’ progressive growth and success streamlining operations of spa. Exceptional negotiation and relationship building skills with ability to motivate staff to outperform expectations. Adept at performing all human resource functions for spa staff and therapists/estheticians such as hiring, training, interviewing, evaluating performance, scheduling work, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns or disputes, disciplining and terminating and related record keeping.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Financial and Management
• Effectively monitoring all financial aspects of operations, managing profit and loss and conducting product/ service margin analysis to determine profitability
• Managing employee schedules, processing their payrolls and overseeing various on the job training
• Electronic POS
Marketing and Customer Service
• Designing and implementing service promotional campaigns for marketing
• Devising profitable and customer friendly service deals and customer complaint handling
Communication and Language
• Listening and coaching skills with the ability to conduct advisory sessions with clients
• Ability to convince vendors and service providers to secure profitable deals
Mathematical skills and Reasoning ability
• Identifying growth opportunities and utilize the same for spa profitability
• Analyzing profit-loss statements and underlying contributing variables
• Utilizing concepts like ratios and fractions to practical business situations
• Enhanced the revenue by 30%, by actively engaging in productive business relations and enhancing clientele through the utilization of referral base
• Initiated 3 deal packages to cater to the financial needs of potential customers
• Coordinated the spa internship program thrice efficiently
• Decreased functional expenses at the spa by 20% through vigilant maintenance of equipment and strict inventory control operations
Hyatt, Newport, RI | 2012 – Present
Assistant Spa Manager
Total Woman Spa and gym, Newport, RI | 2010 – 2012
Bachelor of Business Management
State University, Newport, RI | 2010