Determining the balance between too long and too short is the key to creating an ideal resume. Once you brainstorm your skills and experience as a Spa manager, you might find a load of information to write in your resume. It is a difficult task to determine how to summarize your skills and state them effectively in minimum space.
The first step in this regard is to prioritize your skills and shortlist the ones important to the employer. Now jot your skills down and edit them to shorten. Your target is to attain concise yet comprehensive statements, which reflect the exact skills your potential employer is seeking.
65 Bellevue Ave | Newport, RI 87202 | (003) 222-4444 | jessica @ email . com
Record of managing successful operations of a busy spa.
A visionary and results-driven Spa Professional offering 7+ years’ progressive growth and success streamlining operations of spa. Exceptional negotiation and relationship building skills with ability to motivate staff to outperform expectations. Adept at performing all human resource functions for spa staff and therapists/estheticians such as hiring, training, interviewing, evaluating performance, scheduling work, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns or disputes, disciplining and terminating and related record keeping.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Financial and Management
• Capable of effectively monitoring all financial aspects of operations, managing profit and loss and conducting product/ service margin analysis to determine profitability
• Well versed in managing employee schedules, processing their payrolls and overseeing various on the job trainings
• Electronic POS expertise
Marketing and Customer Service
• Capable of designing and implementing service promotional campaigns for marketing
• Adept at devising profitable and customer friendly service deals and customer complaint handling
Communication and Language
• Effective listening and coaching skills with the ability to conduct advisory sessions with clients
• Remarkable negotiation skills and ability to convince vendors and service providers to secure profitable deals
Mathematical skills and Reasoning ability
• Ability to identify growth opportunities and utilize the same for spa profitability
• Capable of analyzing profit loss statements and underlying contributing variables
• Able to utilize concepts like ratios and fractions to practical business situations
• Enhanced revenues by 30% by actively engaging in productive business relations and enhancing clientele through utilization of referral base
• Initiated 3 deal packages to cater for the financial needs of potential customers
• Coordinated the spa internship program thrice efficiently
• Decreased functional expenses at the spa by 20% through vigilant maintenance of equipment and strict inventory control operations
Spa Manager | Hyatt, Newport, RI | 2012 – Present
Assistant Spa Manager | Total Woman Spa and gym, Newport, RI | 2010 – 2012
State University, Newport, RI | 2010
Bachelor’s of Business Management