Digital marketing managers make use of technology to devise and execute strategic marketing plans for a company. By using technological tools, they try to understand marketing trends and work out plans accordingly.
Most of the work of a digital marketing manager is for online marketing activities but they also assist with regular marketing activities as and when required.
A digital marketing manager needs to hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing to be able to be eligible for this position.
The following 2+ resume samples will help you write a good resume.
Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample 1
267 Shorehaven Road, Norwalk, CT 73922
myname @ email.com
Marketing Manager – Digital
• 7 years of dedicated service working as a marketing manager
• Conversant with managing strategic and budgetary planning in conjunction with technology
• Hands-on experience in designing and implementing core digital marketing plans
• Ability to identify customer needs and industry trends to assist in planning and executing of strategic marketing plans
• Designed, implemented, and tested the company’s largest digital marketing campaign successfully
• Increased customer base by 55% in a single year by bringing in real business from the company’s website
Digital Marketing Manager
Nestle, Norwalk, CT | 2014 – Present
• Devise and implement both strategic and tactical digital marketing plans
• Create and implement integrated digital marketing campaigns as planned
• Manage social marketing strategies
• Monitor website metrics to foresee trends and keep tabs on traffic
• Design campaigns to promote products
Nestle, Norfolk, CT | 2007 – 2014
• Assisted in the marketing activities of the department
• Worked with the marketing manager to assess customer needs and fulfill them as appropriate
• Managed the physical aspect of all campaigns such as materials and resources
• Assisted with digital marketing activities as directed
• Developed and tested campaigns in accordance with laid down plans
• Performed market research
Bachelor of Business Administration
Connecticut State University, Norfolk, CT – 2007
• Technology savvy
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work on multiple tasks at one time
• Experience with marketing automation techniques
• Strong analytic and organizational skills
Digital Marketing Resume Sample 2
584 Oakcreek Drive, Norwalk, IA 25374
thombak @ email . com
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
• Technically savvy digital marketing manager with extensive experience in planning and executing web, SEO, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Well-versed in designing, building, and maintaining social media presence to meet the company’s digital marketing needs.
• Hands-on experience in identifying trends and insights and optimizing performances based on identified trends.
• Demonstrated expertise in evaluating end-to-end customer experiences across multiple customer touchpoints and multiple channels.
• Qualified to evaluate emerging technologies and optimize user funnels.
• Proficient in creating and overseeing digital media strategies across multiple platforms.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Online Traffic Monitoring • Brand Awareness
• Content Conversion • Market Research
• Budgetary Control • Competitor Data Evaluation
• SEO / SEM • Advertising Campaigns
• Website Analytics • Touchpoints Management
• Multimedia Development • Technical Content Development
• Identified and built upon a series of opportunities and successfully led SEO activities that increased the content’s search rank by 44%
• Introduced the concept of requirements analysis to test site improvements which ended up in improved processes
• Trained digital marketers in handling lead generation, website management, organic search, and social media directives through a series of educational workshops
• Stayed within budget for all 45 social media projects from 2011 to 2015
Digital Marketing Manager
MINA GROUP, Norwalk, IA
(11/2018 to Present)
• Assess the digital marketing needs of the company and plan and execute web, SEM/SEO, email, marketing database, and social media campaigns
• Design and build the company’s social media presence and ensure that it is constantly maintained
• Measure the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess them against company goals such as KPIs and ROIs
• Identify trends and insights and optimize performance based on them
• Create landing pages to optimize user experience by collaborating with internal teams
• Research new online media opportunities such as the development of blogs and forums
• Design banners for websites and assist with visuals, client communication, and affiliate networks
• Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
• Handle social media strategy development and roadmap management and support
• Vet new innovation opportunities and track appropriate success metrics
• Recommend digital media strategies and tactics to senior management and prioritize and lead decisions regarding new content
ARTSY, Norwalk, IA
(1/2010 to 11/2018)
• Created and executed SEM and SEO campaigns with clear acquisition targets
• Defined and implemented SEO processes in sync with marketing teams
• Researched competitive products by identifying and evaluating market share and pricing information
• Developed and maintain detailed lists of industry events and created promotional materials for online media presence
• Assisted in initiating integrated strategic social media programs in collaboration with sales and promotional teams
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY, Norwalk, IA – 2009
Major: Digital Marketing