The affiliate manager is an exciting and very challenging position. If you have decided to take it up as a profession, you must understand the importance of utilizing your cover letter effectively to earn yourself an interview.
How to Write a Professional Cover Letter for Affiliate Manager Position?
Here are some useful rules to follow when it comes to affiliate manager cover letter writing.
- Begin creatively; that’s the only way to hook the reader
- Format the main body paragraph into an easy to read one
- Address the prospective employer’s needs directly and be specific about your relevant skills
- Support your claims with facts, outlining some achievements in a similar role
- Add a strong closing that signals hiring you could be very beneficial for the company
Related: Affiliate Manager Resume Sample
Affiliate Manager Cover Letter Example
201 Galaxy Horizon, Phoenix, AZ 76218
February 1, 2021
Mr. Harry Klein
4331 Technology Sq
Phoenix, AZ 76218
Dear Mr. Klein:
- Do you need an affiliate manager with a passion for media buying and online marketing?
- Could your team use a seasoned affiliate professional who has a track record of enhancing turnover through effective affiliate relationship building?
If yes, then look no further.
As an experienced affiliate manager who thrives under pressure, I believe I offer what you are looking for in the capacity of an affiliate manager. A team-first attitude and remarkable communication skills are two additional strengths I bring.
The main points of my professional profile are highlighted below:
- CPL campaign management and backend performance review.
- Execution of campaigns with a track record of exceeding business goals.
- Experienced in handling online affiliate publishing clients including portals, websites, e-mailers, and the like for advertising clients on a CPA (Cost per acquisition) basis.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a continuous flow of feedback for optimization of hosted offer landed pages.
- Track record of consistently enhancing and promoting web appearance and exceeding business goals for the previous employers.
I have also enclosed my detailed resume for your consideration. Since I possess all the required experience and qualifications, I’d like to have an interview with you to fully understand the role and establish ways in which my acquired skills could be utilized for the benefit of Expedia Networks. I will be in contact next week to implore a meeting date and time that is convenient for you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.