A fundraising manager is an especially challenging position, and it requires more than an average resume to win an interview.
If you don’t work to build your resume in an organized manner, the haphazardness will be reflected in the document, thus affecting your candidacy negatively.
To move in a structured manner, it’s best to start by compiling your job history and accomplishments.
Once you have a list of your work experiences, move on to the next step of determining the required skills.
You can use the internet or simply go through the advertisement you intend to respond to.
Organize your work competencies into a skills section, prioritizing the ones demanded by the employer.
Take a look at the Fundraising Manager Resume example below to get a better idea.
Sample Resume for Fundraising Manager Position
343 Gold St, Brooklyn, NY 67221
viola @ email. Com
Diligent and tactful fundraising manager, serving various organizations for 13+ years. Expert in designing and executing fundraising events and projecting the same through various media to enhance donor-ship. Fully capable of identifying fundraising potential and implementing the same. Adept at developing and maintaining fruitful public relations with prospective donors.
✔ Donor relationship development
✔ Campaign designing
✔ Planning and organization
✔ Fundraising through social media
✔ Leadership and team-building
✔ Personnel management
American Association, Brooklyn, NY
2014 – Present
• Work with volunteer committees to execute specially designed fundraising events
• Identify sponsorship opportunities and obtain substantial donation deals
• Utilize political acumen effectively to establish and maintain fruitful relationships with external constituencies at the organizational level
• Develop long term fundraising plans and communicate relevant timelines to the team proficiently
• Designed and executed a high-volume diabetes symptom awareness campaign at the state level, involving volunteers and doctors from the region and generated 50,000 $ for the cause of ADA.
• Reduced the hospital expenses up to 20% by implementing some fundamental changes and incorporating energy-saving techniques.
• Conducted a successful musical illustrative event that generated 35000$ in favor of the International Justice Mission.
International Justice Mission, Brooklyn, NY
2005 – 2014
• Coordinated various fundraising events
• Recruited and supervised the team of volunteers
• Secured donations from various prospective parties
Institute of Business Studies, Brooklyn, NY
See also: Fundraising Manager Cover Letter