A warehouse laborer is required to perform a number of jobs in a warehouse setting. This is usually a less skilled role the success of which is largely dependent on a candidate’s physical stamina.
Let us take a look at a functional or skills resume sample for this job in order to fully understand how to write one.
This example is very useful for career changers or entry level candidates.
553 Country Club Road, Henderson, NV 55553
(333) 333-0333, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Warehouse Laborer utilizing excellent physical dexterity along with a profound ability to work on multiple things at the same time.
• Excellent ability to focus on working efficiently across a multitude of tasks
• In depth knowledge of inspecting products in order to maintain quality and productivity standards
• Functional know-how of operating manual material handling equipment
• Solid knowledge of completing paperwork and maintaining a clean and neat work environment
• Avid understanding of production procedures
• Strong work focus
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team-fostered environment with minimal supervision
• Able to lift over 50lbs
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
• Outstanding physical dexterity
• Able to bend and stoop and work in adverse climatic conditions
Fresenius Medical Care – Alabaster, AL | Jan 2009 – Dec 2010
• Loaded and unloaded freight in an efficient and safe manner utilizing the proper tools and equipment.
• Moved merchandise to storage areas by means of fork lift
• Stacked the products in the proper area according to established sequences
• Reviewed orders for shipment
• Ensured inbound and outbound shipments are perfect and free of scratch
High School Diploma | SBC School. Henderson, NV | 2006