The duties of a warehouse selector differs depending on the kind of business and the warehouse setting. The title warehouse selector means that the worker selects products or pallets that have been ordered and require be moving from inventory and placing in a different location for shipping or restocking.
The trickiest thing about writing a warehouse selector resume is knowing what and where to highlight. You must write your resume in a way which suddenly get the attention of hiring managers, who receive lots of resumes every day even when they haven’t advertised any positions.
The following resume sample for a Warehouse Selector position will provide you with a clear idea how craft a unique resume. Follow this sample to compose a resume that will earn you an interview.
Note: This sample is also effective for entry level candidates or career changers having no experience.
58 Example Street, Elizabeth, NJ 98722
Contact #, Email Address
SUMMARY: Dynamic, results-oriented professional with 2+ years’ progressive experience in warehouse settings. Special talent for operating electric pallet jacks and forklifts efficiently and safely. Familiar with standard warehousing operating procedures. Highly skilled in selecting merchandise to accurately fill orders. An organized individual who is known for maintaining expected levels of performance in productivity and quality.
|– Quantity verification||– Purchase order checking||– Labeling|
|– Equipment checkup||– Stacking products||– Safety and sanitation|
• Successfully completed on the job trainings at Performance Food Group
• Effectively checked incoming products against purchase order – ensured 100% accuracy
• Ensured all slots are stocked appropriately which increased efficiency by 90%
• Reorganized all stock by code date and receiving date
• Safely loaded products onto trailers for delivery which saved costs by $5000
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Warehouse Selector | Performance Food Group – Elizabeth, NJ | May 2011 – Dec 2012
• Stacked cases on pallets
• Manually selected case product for store orders on palettes and arranged for shipment
• Operated motorized pallet jack
• Maintained sanitation of warehouse
• Transported pallets on motorized pallet jacks throughout our refrigerated warehouse
• Leveled and stabilized palletized merchandise
• Wrapped and labeled pallets
• Selected cases from pick slots
Courtesy Clerk | Ridleys Family Market – Tremonton, UT | Summer 2010
Provided exceptional customer service by helping customers in a friendly and professional way.
• Assisted cashiers in preparing the customers orders
• Bagged groceries and retrieved shopping carts
• Kept the store clean and organized
• Helped customers in decision making
• Stocked shelves and organized displays
High School Diploma | Elizabeth Public School, Elizabeth, NJ | 2010
• Able to select individual cases and build them into pallets required
• Demonstrated ability of building pallet by stacking product to make sure product integrity and transport stability
• Safety and sanitation rules and regulations