The duties of a warehouse selector differ depending on the kind of business and the warehouse setting.
The title warehouse selector means that the worker selects products or pallets that have been ordered and require be moving from inventory and placing in a different location for shipping or restocking.
The trickiest thing about writing a warehouse selector resume is to know what and where to highlight.
You must write your resume in a way which suddenly gets the attention of hiring managers, who receive lots of resumes every day even when they haven’t advertised any positions.
The following resume sample for a Warehouse Selector position will provide you with a clear idea of how to craft a unique resume.
Feel free to use this sample to compose a resume that will earn you an interview.
Note: This sample is also useful for entry-level candidates or career changers having no experience.
Warehouse Selector Resume Example
58 5th Street, Elizabeth, NJ 98722
Dynamic and results-oriented professional with 7+ years’ progressive experience in fast-paced and busy warehouse settings. Exceptional talent for operating electric pallet jacks and forklifts efficiently and safely. Familiar with standard warehousing operating procedures. Highly skilled in selecting merchandise to fill orders accurately. An organized individual who is known for maintaining high levels of performance in productivity and quality.
- Completed on the job training at Performance Food Group
- Effectually checked incoming products against the purchase order, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Ensured all slots are stocked appropriately, which increased efficiency by 90%
- Reorganized all stock by code date and receiving date
- Safely loaded products onto trailers for delivery which saved monthly costs by $5000
|– Quantity verification
– Equipment checkup
|– Purchase order checking
– Stacking products
– Safety and sanitation
Performance Food Group – Elizabeth, NJ 2013-present
• Stacked cases on pallets
• Manually selected case product for store orders on palettes and arranged for shipment
• Operated motorized pallet jack
• Maintained sanitation of the warehouse
• Transported pallets on motorized pallet jacks throughout our refrigerated warehouse
• Leveled and stabilized palletized merchandise
• Wrapped and labeled pallets
• Selected cases from pick slots
Ridleys Family Market – Tremonton, UT 2010-2013
• Provided exceptional customer service by helping customers in a friendly and professional way
• Assisted cashiers in preparing the customers orders
• Bagged groceries and retrieved shopping carts
• Kept the store clean and organized
• Helped customers in decision making
• Stocked shelves and organized displays
High School Diploma
Elizabeth Public School, Elizabeth, NJ
• Able to select individual cases and build them into pallets required
• Demonstrated ability to build pallet by stacking product to make sure product integrity and transport stability
• Safety and sanitation rules and regulations