Sending a resume to apply for a general laborer position is not sufficient unless your objective statement is attractive.
What is a Resume Objective?
Basically, the resume objective is a short snippet of who you are, and what you bring to the table. It allows the hiring manager to take interest in your candidature, provided that the objective is written strongly.
Technically, a resume objective is your first impression. If you can get this right, you will have no problems in leading the bandwagon, as the hiring manager will be instantly intrigued by what you have to offer.
A resume objective’s importance cannot be undermined, as it is the simple most important part of your key job application document.
How to Write a Career Objective for General Laborer Resume?
Writing an objective statement for a general laborer’s resume or CV is not difficult if you understand the prospective employer’s requirements.
Aligning your skills with these requirements, and showing the hiring manager what you have to offer in terms of construction work knowledge, and tricks of the trade are imperative.
Basically, you have to convince the hiring manager that you can do a lot for their company because you are a skilled individual.
General Laborer With Experience Resume Objectives
1. Seeking a full-time position as a General Laborer at Focus International. Offering reliability, and skills in assisting contractors, and operating heavy machinery to help meet tight deadlines. Strong work ethics, and great attention to detail.
2. Highly experienced General Laborer with 7+ years of a solid track record of performing physically demanding work processes. Seeking a position at Accurate Carpentry, where I can apply my learned skills to help the company meet its project building goals.
3. To obtain a position as a General Laborer at Masonite International, where I can work as a viable member of the warehouse team, providing full benefit of physical dexterity and attention to detail.
4. To contribute as a General Laborer to Cargill, where my skills in providing support to core physical functions of the company will be appreciated. Offering well-developed abilities in handling general labor work, with the aim of adding to the overall success of the company.
5. To obtain a challenging General Laborer position at Great Warehouse Services to benefit the company through the implementation of high-quality support services. Exceptionally focused on helping the company meet its goals, by constantly being available, and in a work-eager mode.
6. Perusing a career as a General Laborer at Mucci Farms to apply strong knowledge of working in a farm environment, with special emphasis on ensuring high productivity, and low costs.
7. Dynamic individual, with 5 years of experience working as a General Laborer, looking for an opportunity to work at K & M Glass company to help the company meet its project completion goals.
8. Self-motivated General Laborer with 8 years of proven record of working on construction sites. Hoping to attain a position at Key Companies, where I can show my skills in working in all types of situations, with the only focus on success.
9. Extraordinarily talented individual, seeking a part-time General Laborer position at Masons Inc. Take pride and great care in every aspect of the work, and fully supportive of the company’s vision and mission.
10. Efficient individual, with over 7 years of experience working as a General Laborer. Looking for a position at 5th Canned, offer a can-do attitude with the ability to carry out work processes with particular attention to maintain the company’s property.
11. Looking for a challenging and rewarding General Laborer position at One Inc., hoping to grow with the company by providing excellence in evaluating and inspecting equipment, and establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
12. Seeking a fulfilling General Laborer position at Skynet, which will enable me to meet my professional goals, in sync with the company’s specific vision and mission. Knowledge of adhering to safe work practices, and maintaining daily operations.
13. To work as a General Laborer at ABC Company, providing the benefit of experience in the construction arena. Poised to blend into the company culture, and work environment, while maintaining an edge with a constant and consistent contribution.
14. Poised to obtain a position as a General Laborer at Fabled Goods to play a direct role in construction projects through the implementation of expertise in providing functional support. Dedicated to helping the company meet its objectives and goals.
15. Hardworking General Laborer with great physical stamina looking for a challenging position. Bringing expertise in performing manual labor tasks, and the ability to follow instructions in order to assist with smoothing out warehouse procedures.
Entry Level General Laborer Resume Objectives With No Experience (5 Examples)
16. To work for ServiceMaster as a General Laborer using great attention to detail and ability to understand and follow instructions to provide the company with quick and perfect services.
17. Competent and high-energy professional seeking a position as a General Laborer utilizing the ability to understand sketches and routings along with operating maintenance equipment effectively.
18. Strong desire to work as a General Laborer for The Bay Family of Companies. Offering sills in handling equipment and operating forklifts to facilitate shipping and warehouse functions.
19. To work as a General Laborer for AT&T where I will be able to utilize my knowledge of assisting in laying and testing equipment. Competent at digging, scaffolding, and cleaning of the work area.
20. To obtain a position as a General Laborer with Stimson Construction Company using excellent knowledge of managing pre-construction work to facilitate construction projects.
Typically, a resume objective helps the hiring manager take a close look at your candidature. Without one, he may struggle to determine what you have to offer which is a notch above the rest of the candidates. In essence, the resume objective is the main part of the resume, as it has the capability to reach the employer immediately.