A Warehouse Attendant is responsible for the ordering, receiving, and storing of incoming material or merchandise for the warehouse and receiving department.
This job requires extreme mobility, prolonged standing, and walking.
You should have excellent eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity.
Work is performed in various areas, for example, the receiving warehouse, storeroom, and storage areas.
The following is a very comprehensive resume example of a warehouse attendant.
It covers all aspects of skills, qualifications, and abilities which a prospective employer wants to see in a warehouse attendant.
You may select some or all content of this sample to make a winning resume.
Don’t forget to include a Warehouse Attendant Cover Letter along with your job application.
See also: Warehouse Coordinator Cover Letter
Warehouse Attendant Resume Example
21 4th Street, Weaverville, CA 65984
Bringing superb physical capabilities in addition to communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills to maximize efficiency and reduce processing times.
• 8+ years’ experience in busy warehouse settings
• Highly skilled in receiving materials and merchandise from vendors, stocking shelves and completing the official procedure
• In-depth knowledge of tagging, packing and shipping activities according to schedule
• Proven record of packing customer orders in line with specifications
• Demonstrated ability to operate a forklift, hoist, welding equipment, and various hand and power tools
• Able to operate a pallet jack and hand truck
• Familiar with industrial and mechanical terminologies
• Able to move up to 50 pounds independently
• Possess a valid Driver’s License
Verizon – Weaverville, CA 2013 – Present
• Inspected incoming cargo for any damages or defects
• Arranged for credit on any broken goods received
• Entered warehouse data in computer software program
• Maintained dock area cleaned at all times
• Participated in physical inventories and cycle counting activities
• Assisted with assigning material and goods locations inside storeroom and general warehousing and storage areas
• Performed extra related duties as assigned
Community Coffee – Atlanta, GA 2010 – 2013
• Stacked and arranged product on pallets
• Assisted in monthly inventory counts of warehouse and company vehicles
• Loaded and unloaded items from trucks
• Conveyed merchandise to and from receiving, shipping and storage areas
• Read field orders, and customer order requests to determine stock items to be pulled for allocation
• Maintained lawn and cleaned office and warehouse facility
• Cleaned and performed minor repairs to equipment
• Operated industrial forklifts, electric and manual pallet jacks
High School Diploma
Atlanta Community School, Atlanta, GA | 2009
• Good skills in basic math
• Well versed in operating the computer, 10-key, copier, fax, and telephone
• Bilingual: Excellent command over English and Spanish