A Warehouse Attendant is responsible for the ordering, receiving, and storing of incoming material or merchandise for the warehouse and receiving department.
This job requires extreme mobility, prolonged standing and walking.
You should have excellent eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity. Work is performed in various areas, for example, the receiving warehouse, storeroom, and storage areas.
Following is a very comprehensive resume example of a warehouse attendant.
It covers all aspects of skills, qualifications, and abilities which a prospective employer wants to see in a warehouse attendant.
You may select some or all content of this sample to make an attractive resume. Don’t forget to include a Warehouse Attendant Cover Letter along with your job application.
Warehouse Attendant Resume Example
21 4th Street, Weaverville, CA 65984
Bringing superb physical capabilities in addition to communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills to maximize efficiency and reduce processing times.
• 8 years’ experience as a warehouse attendant in busy warehouse settings
• Highly skilled in receiving materials and merchandise from vendors, stocking shelves and completing official procedure
• In-depth knowledge of tagging, packing and shipping activities according to schedule
• Proven record of packing customer orders in line with specifications
• Demonstrated ability to operate forklift, hoist, welding equipment and various hand and power tools
• Able to operate a pallet jack and hand truck
• Familiar with industrial and mechanical terminologies
• Able to move up to 50 pounds independently
• Possess a valid Driver’s License
Verizon – Weaverville, CA 2013 – Present
• Inspected incoming cargo for any damages or defects
• Arranged for credit on any broken goods received
• Entered warehouse data in computer software program
• Maintained dock area cleaned at all times
• Participated in physical inventories and cycle counting activities
• Assisted with assigning material and goods locations inside storeroom and general warehousing and storage areas
• Performed extra related duties as assigned
Junior Warehouse Attendant
Community Coffee – Atlanta, GA 2010 – 2013
• Stacked and arranged product on pallets
• Assisted in monthly inventory counts of warehouse and company vehicles
• Loaded and unloaded items from trucks
• Conveyed merchandise to and from receiving, shipping and storage areas
• Read field orders and customer order requests to determine stock items to be pulled for allocation
• Maintained lawn and cleaned office and warehouse facility
• Cleaned and performed minor repairs to equipment
• Operated industrial forklifts, electric and manual pallet jacks
High School Diploma
Atlanta Community School, Atlanta, GA | 2009
• Good skills in basic math
• Well versed in operating computer, 10-key, copier, fax, and telephone
• Bilingual: Excellent command over English and Spanish
Last updated on