An entry level General Labor resume is a lot different than one that is written for experienced positions.
The work that you have to do at the entry level laborer may not be too complicated, but there is a lot of it. And this is why you have to make sure that your resume is exceptionally written, and is selected from the lot.
Resumes for laborer positions for which candidates are not experienced have to be written along certain lines.
Remember that the focus here is not the amount of experience that one has, but the number of skills that one possesses.
If your skills are not highly developed, you can bank on your ability to learn new things and work on project modules with a lot of enthusiasm.
It all depends on how you word your resume.
The following entry level resume sample for a laborer position will give you a good idea about what to write on your own:
See also: General Labor Cover Letter No Experience
Entry Level General Labor Resume No Experience
76 Oakley Road, Terry, MS 18364
Hardworking and dedicated individual with extensive interest in a general laborer work. Exceptionally talented in perming all kinds of physically dexterous work. Exceptional ability to follow instructions correctly. Competent in using a wide variety of tools such as shovels, picks, rakes, and brooms to handling clearing tasks. Able to set up and take down ladders, scaffolding, and other temporary structures.
High School Diploma
St. Peter’s High School, Terry, MS – 2018
• Stood at the top of the shop class for 2 years in a row, following excellence in both theory and practical.
• Represented the school in the Student Shop Excellence Fair, winning 5 awards.
Building Works Inc., Terry, MS | 1/2019 – 5/2019
• Cleaned work sites by removing debris and other hazardous materials.
• Provided assistance to workers by hauling supplies and equipment to work sites.
• Assisted in digging trenches and holes, according to construction plans and instructions.
• Ascertained that all tools and equipment were properly put away at the end of the shift.
• Performed cleaning and maintenance duties on construction equipment and tools.
|✓ Debris Removal
✓ Supplies Management
✓ Safety Measures
|✓ Loading Support
✓ Storage Handling
✓ Regulatory Compliance
|✓ Equipment Use
✓ Job Site Maintenance
✓ Assembly Duty
Strong professional references available