People who like physical work usually opt for a position as a construction laborer.
Construction laborers work with a variety of hand and power tools to raise building and build roads and infrastructure.
To work as a construction laborer, you do not need more than a high school diploma. However, some experience or knowledge of the construction world is essential. If you are applying at the entry level, you will be trained on the job but can only do justice to it if you have a keen interest.
When you prepare an entry-level construction laborer resume with no experience in hand, make sure that you highlight your interest and knowledge of construction work.
Entry Level Construction Laborer Resume (No Experience)
555 Oakridge Avenue, Pahrump, NV 25103
(000) 854-2541 | Email
●●● CONSTRUCTION LABORER ●●●
A quick and efficient individual with a particular interest in construction work akin to buildings and highways. Posses a positive attitude with a safety conscious mind targeted at carrying out construction activities in a secure manner. Familiar with construction protocols, tools and materials, and equipment.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Red Seal Certification
NEVADA COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Pahrump, NV – 2015
Diploma in Building and Construction
NORTHERN HIGH SCHOOL, Pahrump, NV – 2013
High School Diploma
|• Landscaping||• Demolition work||• Bricklaying|
|• Renovations||• Scaffolding||• Plastering|
|• Block paving||• Mixing mortar||• Cement mixers|
ACQUIRED LABORING SKILLS
• Expert in using floats, trowels, and screeds to assist in finishing procedures.
• Able to operate jackhammers and drills safely and efficiently.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain and manage construction equipment sites.
• Familiarity with controlling traffic on construction sites.
• Proficient in installing sewer and drain pipes and digging holes and trenches.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Highly disciplined with a great ability to follow orders through.
• Excellent physical strength and stamina.
• Well organized with a great ability to show initiative.
• Ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
• Willing to work weekends and stay overnight at construction sites.
• Capable of lifting heavy loads.
Superior references available
Last updated on