Not satisfied by the private investigator resume you have created to come up with?
Well, it’s time to transform it into a thrilling, inspiring, and interview-winning resume!
The first thing to keep in mind is that the employer is probably seeking a solution to some problem in terms of a private investigator.
You need to reflect that solution in your resume to make it attention-grabbing.
A winning resume would claim that you have the exact capabilities needed by the employer.
Making this claim catchy enough to lead to an interview is not an easy task, but if the skills are rephrased smartly and the qualifications section is made more position-centered, it might do the trick!
Related: Private Investigator Cover Letter
Private Investigator Resume Sample
765 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, PA 45999
luke @ email . com
A self-motivated and accomplished investigator with 7+ years of broad experience in surveillance and private investigations. Well-versed in uploading complied surveillance reports based on concealed mobile and stationary observations aptly and confidentially
• Skilled in carrying out observations
• Well-versed in recording and following the developing story and collecting relevant evidence
• Able to compile surveillance reports based on observation’s log
• Capable of recordkeeping and safe evidence handling
• Familiar with surveillance equipment, cameras, fax machines, and communication radios
✔ Tracking systems
✔ Mapping and GPS software
✔ Location-based browsers
✔ SMART TRACK
✔ Proprietary FTP
✔ MS Office
JP Morgan Chase, Philadelphia, PA
July 2013 – Present
• Assist the client in investigating the assigned matter and collect relevant information
• Set up surveillance as and when needed
• Connect clues and pieces of evidence to complete the required information
• Assist government and social service personnel in collecting data for child protection or criminal cases
• Led a successful large scale investigation, consisting of a team of 4 investigators and 13 illegal residents all of whom were later deported based on the issued report
• Introduced and trained personnel in chip-based tracking system at JP Morgan Chase
We Solve, Philadelphia, PA
May 2007 – July 2013
• Conducted legal and forensic investigation allotted by authorities
• Created observation and surveillance reports and uploaded the same promptly
• Collected, verified, and compiled facts to initiate valid case files as assigned
• Identified a child abuse case while making a separate drug-dealing investigation, subsequently placing the child safely in social services care
BS, Criminal Justice
Higher Studies Institute, Philadelphia, PA