Insurance brokers provide people with financial solutions within the arena of insurance policies.
They are required to possess good knowledge of the type of insurance that they are selling along with payback options and procedures.
The following resume will provide you with information on how a person applying for this job will write a workable one as part of his job application set.
Insurance Broker Resume Sample
55 W Wabash County, Milwaukee, WI 88882
To work for Allied Insurance as an Insurance Broker utilizing experience in providing commercial and health insurance solutions based on clients’ individual needs.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrated knowledge of working in the insurance industry
• Expert in providing insurance solutions keeping in mind individual needs and budgets
• Hands on experience in developing and executing marketing plans to drive new and renewal businesses
• Proficient in evaluating, classifying, and rating each risk to determine acceptability, coverage and pricing
• Provided insurance coverage to a particularly difficult corporate client after three years of constant reviews and requests
• Wrote a paper on insurance practices in the USA highlighting opportunities and constraints of the market
Calculated Risk – Milwaukee, WI 2009 – Present
• Solicited new clients by developing business relationships
• Influenced retail agents to place risks and develop quotes as necessary
• Evaluated and rate each risk as deemed necessary
• Formulated insurance plans based on individual client’s needs
• Monitored key metrics and managed corrective measures when necessary
• Underwrote new and renewal business
State University, Washington, DC
Bachelor of Science in Financial Management – 2008
• Majors: Insurance Policies
• GPA: 3.22
• Dean’s List: 2 Semesters
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong sales and marketing acumen
• Able to work with a diversity of people
• Admirable written and oral communication skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented