Real estate brokers assist clients in buying and selling properties.
They act as agents in the real estate market and are required to possess excellent knowledge of real estate pricing and growth prospects.
Here is an example of a real estate broker’s resume that you may use as a template to create your very own.
It contains the necessary sections and information which hiring managers want to see in prospective candidates.
Real Estate Broker Resume Example
| 2741 Cara Ct, Martinsburg, WV 63534
(009) 009-8541, Email
REAL ESTATE BROKER
Eager to make the most of skills in reviewing properties to assist clients with best prices and ideal locations.
• 3+ years’ hands-on experience buying and selling commercial and residential properties
• Accomplished selling a house termed as “haunted” by a malevolent competitor by proving wrong the nonsensical rumor
• Implemented a system that caters to updated properties listing on a weekly basis
• In-depth knowledge of using marketing tools to provide proper exposure to clients’ properties
• Track record of success in assessing clients’ needs and lining up options for them
• Recognized for handling transactions and deals on the spot
• Possess exemplary salesmanship
• Excellent ability to work in a competitive environment
• Profound ability to provide excellence in client services
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong ability to understand financial aspects of the job
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Mar 2016 – Present
Asset Property Management – Martinsburg, WV
Real Estate Broker
• Buy and sell real estate as per clients’ instructions
• Monitor fulfillment of purchase contracts
• Generate lists of properties for sale along with their locations and descriptions
• Visit said properties to pre-evaluate them for clients
Sep 2013 – Mar 2016
ReMax Jazz – Martinsburg, WV
Real Estate Broker
• Reviewed properties to ensure environmental regulations are in check
• Supervised agents handling company’s clientele
• Provided buyers with virtual and actual tours of the properties in question
St. Louis University, Martinsburg, WV
Bachelors of Science in Marketing
West Virginia Real Estate Licensure – Current