Candidates applying for a Fitness Instructor position must keep their resume up-to-date not only in terms of its content but also in the format.
Besides adding your latest experiences and qualification in your resume, it is important to follow modern resume writing standards.
As a matter of fact, employers like candidates accustomed to fast-paced environments, who can take their business to the fast lane as well. Therefore, include these skills in your resume.
Below is a well-built resume example for a fitness instructor job.
See also: Fitness Instructor Cover Letter
Fitness Instructor Resume Sample
690 Daisy Ave, Cary, NC 27551
alfred @ email . com
Highly motivated and competent health and fitness professional with a track record of creating variety in the gym services through boxercise, aerobics, stretch lessons, and yoga instruction. Full command on a one-to-one as well as group fitness coaching and instruction. Ability to work in fast-paced and multicultural environments. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Proficient in safe exercising techniques and group exercise principles
• Specialized in yoga, Pilates, body pumps and body attack techniques
• CPR and First Aid Certified
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Equipment Maintenance
– Weight Loss/Gain
– EAP Implementation
– Group Motivation
– Diet Plans
– Emergency Response
– Individualized Training
– Injury Rehabilitation
– Work Out Assistance
– Health Education
• Enhanced the sales of lifetime products and services by $4000 per month through marketing and product-promotion..
• Initiated and implemented various manual and equipment aided techniques for muscle toning and targeted weight gain/loss that increased clients satisfaction.
• Doubled the total clientele in the first 6 months by effectively leveraging referral client base for contact building.
LIFETIME FITNESS, Cary, NC | 2015-present
• Worked with 10+ team member to cater to the fitness needs of 200+ clients
• Provide support to members and participants in the fitness center
• Develop short and long term personal training plans for individuals after identifying their goals
• Design and conduct group exercise classes help clients to attain general body toning and fitness
GOLD’S GYM AND FITNESS CENTRE, Cary, NC | 2012-2015
• Guided customers regarding cardio workouts, yoga, bodybuilding, and weight reduction exercises
• Facilitated the clients in using various gym equipment
• Organized and led daily aerobic workout classes
Associates Degree in Health and Fitness
Cary Technical College, Cary, NC – 2011
American Council on Exercise ACE
Aerobics and Fitness Association of America AFAA