The first step in creating a winning cover letter for a gym instructor position is to read the employer’s job requirements in detail. Even if you are confident that you know the general job requirements, it is important to check the prospective employer’s specific needs.
There are many available formats for cover letters. Since the job market is getting overcrowded, objectivity, and targeted-tone in your cover letter is your key to success.
The employers do not have time to read stories regarding your professional journey.
A precise format that gives a quick overview of your job-relevant skills is what employers need to determine your candidacy.
See also: Gym Instructor Resume
Gym Instructor Cover Letter Example
98 TM Square, Springwood, TX 87343
June 28, 2020
Mr. Robert Lynne
Manager, Health and Fitness Club
98 Mandy Avenues
Springwood, TX 87343
Dear Mr. Lynne:
As an experienced professional who is competent at providing physical training, yoga, and weightlifting, I believe my profile is a perfect fit for Gym Instructor position at the Health and Fitness Club.
The following are some of my core qualifications::
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience in conducting personalized work out training in stamina building, muscle toning, cardio training, and dietary implementations.
- In-depth knowledge of food composition and calorie counts.
- Fully capable of providing dietary guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct parallel aerobic classes of groups with differential intensities.
- Efficient in providing guidelines regarding independent usage of various cardiovascular and other gym equipment
I would relish the opportunity to bring this level of success to your health club in the role of Gym Instructor. If you would like to get in touch to discuss my qualifications and to arrange an interview, you can contact me at (000) 589-9897 to set up a meeting.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.