A candidate seeking a Gym Instructor position needs to work very hard to write a compelling resume and job application in order to succeed.
How to Write a Professional Resume for Gym Instructor Position?
In order to write a great resume, study the following tips:
- Emphasize your skills, achievements, and relevant experiences
- Identify the keywords through the advertisement and add the same keywords in your resume.
- Keep your resume content and template as simple as possible
- Use short and clear bullet points under different headings.
The sample below will guide you on how to write a resume for a gym instructor position.
Gym Instructor Resume Example
471 Queen’s Lane, Frederick, MD 43901
samuel @email .com
Enthusiastic, attentive, and highly perceptive gym instructor, competent in directing and supervising clients in the usage of electronic and manual gym equipment. Effective communicator with a proven ability to convey equipment usage precautions and directions regarding workout routines clearly. CPR certified.
• Expert in leading aerobic and nonaerobic group exercises.
• Instrumental in implementing individualized target-oriented personal training and workout plans.
• Proficient in collecting and analyzing information and quickly grasping the client’s specific needs.
THE FITNESS CENTRE, Frederick, MD
(6/2015 – Present)
• Develop and implement personalized target plans for customers seeking personal coaching
• Conduct group exercises on a daily basis
• Demonstrate and supervise usage of various gym equipment to facilitate clients
• Enhanced the overall client satisfaction level by 50% by providing excellent customer service and guidance.
• Upsold gym products worth $5000 per month by promoting the same.
PROMEDICA, Frederick, MD
(3/2010 – 5/2015)
• Maintained all gym equipment in clean and working order
• Registered new clients and introduced them to the equipment
• Monitored clients through exercise sessions to ensure safe and proper equipment usage
Associate of Science in Physical Education
DIVERSE COLLEGE, Frederick, MD – 2010
– Body Mechanics
– Stretch Exercises
– Weight Loss
– Resistance Exercises
– Stamina Building
– Fitness Testing
– Equipment Maintenance
– Muscle Toning
– Body Building
– Breathing Techniques
– Cardiovascular Training
– BMI Monitoring
AWARDS & HONORS
• Earned The best gym Instructor title by the AFAA in 2012
• Second Prize in Marathon Race at the ASC National competition, 2010
• Deep understanding of body mechanics and stamina threshold enhancement techniques
• Extensive knowledge regarding dietary supplements for facilitating body toning