There are numerous ways to build and format a resume. Though there is no right or wrong format, yet it is advisable to select a suitable format as per your career details.
A housekeeping resume must mention all the relevant experience and skills. It is advisable to begin the resume with a profile/summary instead of a career objective especially if you are having some experience in the field.
Highlighting your job-relevant skills in the very beginning creates a good impression and keeps the employer engaged.
Following is one sample housekeeping resume for private homes.
Private Homes Housekeeper Resume Sample
87 Cooper Cove, Westerville, OH 43081
Vibrant and customer service-oriented housekeeper with 8+ years’ experience in general cleaning and maintenance. Well-versed in operating vacuum cleaners, dishwashers washing machines, and dryers. Demonstrated ability to work under high-pressure circumstances. Known for completing all assigned cleaning tasks on time.
• Earned the best housekeeper award during the first year of employment from the company, based on the positive feedback from satisfied clients
• Introduced written record-keeping system for maintenance work done for all clients in addition to daily thorough cleaning tasks
• Track record of meeting and exceeding client expectations in hygiene and cleanliness standards
Westerville Nanny Group, Westerville, OH | Sep 2015 – Present
• Communicate with the employers regarding their housekeeping requirements and report any maintenance needed
• Complete housekeeping tasks timely as instructed, take out trash daily, do laundry and maintain allotted homes in a neat and orderly manner
• Keep a record of cleaning materials received and used
• Maintain hygiene standards
• Read and write sticky notes with instructions on them
Self Employed, Westerville, OH | May 2005 – Sep 2015
• Operated cleaning equipment on daily basis including vacuum cleaners, washing machines, and dishwashers
• Dusted all vacant rooms on regular basis and ensure their freshness and sanitation
• Cleaned sensitive electrical home appliances
• Lifted heavyweights
GED | Westerville High School, Westerville OH | 2002
Fluent in English and Spanish