An animal foster coordinator resume needs to reflect a passion for animals coupled with great administrative qualities.
It is a position that requires managerial skills along with a genuine love for animals and knowledge of basic animal care.
The following is a sample resume of an animal foster coordinator. This example will help you build a new or updating your previous resume.
Recommended: Animal Foster Coordinator Cover Letter
Animal Foster Coordinator Resume Example
91 Oak Apartments, Beeville, TX 78104
Passionate and sensible animal foster coordinator with five-plus years’ experience in animal foster coordination. Substantial knowledge of essential veterinary care and exceptionally good at handling sick animals. Track record of maintaining the foster care shelter according to standard guidelines issued by Animal care services.
• Genuine love and compassion for animals with a strong willingness to care for sick or difficult animals in need of care
• Expert in early diagnosis of disease and veterinary protocols
• Skilled in activity coordination, staff management, and implementation of animal care policies
• Proficient in training volunteer workers regarding animal care
• Track record of designing and organizing of training sessions for animal foster volunteer workers
• Adept at implementing animal foster employee security code of behavior
• Knowledge of standard animal safety protocols
PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Trained staff of 10 plus employees in tackling hostile animals safely and effectively.
• Assisted in four rescue missions personally wherein animals were hostile and agitated.
• Implemented a computerized record-keeping interface at the center that reduced animal record retrieval efforts by 50%.
Animal Foster Coordinator | Dec 2017 – Present
XYZ Animal shelter, TX
• Assist potential pet owners in filling adoption forms and provide guidance regarding animal care
• Supervise lost animals public claim department
• Make staff schedules and ensure appropriate staffing at all times
• Collect and document adoption fee and licensure
• Coordinate with animal rescue teams and foster volunteers in animal care emergencies
• Ensure timely and proper veterinary care for diseased animals
• Supervise behavioral training of uncontrollable and agitated animals
• Make suggestions for facility up-gradation at the foster care center
Animal Foster Assistant | Jan 2015 – Dec 2017
ABC Animal Foster Care, TX
• Provided food and water to animals according to scheduled diet plans
• Walked and exercised the animals
• Communicated with pet owners regarding appropriate animal care guidelines
• Bathed the animals timely and communicated any signs of illness in any animal directly to the veterinary department
Associate of Science in Animal Sciences
City College, Austin, TX | 2011
• Animal care training
• Resource allocation
• Behavior handling
• Veterinary Care
• MS Office Suite