An effective resume for the Housekeeping supervisor position concisely describes your leadership skills and relevant experience.
The Housekeeping Supervisor resume should support your career goal and be tailored to the requirements of the employer.
You also need to show your experience in the hospitality industry and the ability to oversee the housekeeping staff to ensure that they are working correctly.
The following resume is an excellent example if you want to see how to write one when applying for this position.
Housekeeping Supervisor Resume Example
1224 Forest Street, Bellows Falls, VT 33635
Exceptional hospitality skills, sanitation acumen, and supervisory wisdom to provide guests with the best experience.
Performance-oriented housekeeping professional with 8+ years’ progressively responsible experience in housekeeping and supervisory roles. Record of hiring, training, and developing staff in hospitality services provision. Effectively supervises staff to ensure cleanliness and tidiness of premises. Proficient in responding to guests’ queries and resolving problems efficiently.
• Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
• Exception customer orientation
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to prioritize tasks
2017 – Present
AQUA HOTELS – Bellows Falls, VT
• Trained 14 teams of housekeeping staff in five years for deployment in Aqua Hotels across seven states
• Promoted from housekeeper to supervisor within a year of work following excellence in management and service orientation
• Inspect level of cleanliness and report issues to the management
• Assist in scheduling of staffs according to projected staffing requirements
• Respond to guests’ requests and complaints
• Report needed repairs to the maintenance staff
• Oversee housekeeping staff to maintain the cleanliness of individual rooms and other areas
• Coordinate supplies of linen etc. to maintain sufficiency
• Report lost and found articles
• Maintain linen carts and supplies as necessary
2012 – 2017
AAA COMPANY – Bellows Falls, VT
• Monitored and maintained cleanliness of assigned work areas
• Utilized cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces
• Cleaned guest rooms by category priority
• Emptied trash containers and ashtrays
High School Diploma
CITY SCHOOL, Bellows Falls, VT