Job seekers often wonder whether or not they should send a cover letter along with their job application documents.
In fact, a hotel reservation agent cover letter is a very important document that you should send even if it is not required.
How to Write a Great Cover Letter Hotel Reservation Agent Position?
The following are 3 guidelines to help you in writing an exceptional letter.
- Be very specific in the opening outlining your most relevant qualifications for the Hotel Reservation Agent job.
- Build a strong case for your candidacy by projecting your caliber by mentioning some quantified professional achievements.
- Talk about your work style and communicate your interpersonal skills.
- Highlighting your knowledge of the hotel industry is very crucial. This is where the keywords come in. Make sure you incorporate an ample amount of relevant keywords.
- Close proactively: Inform the reader when and how you intend to follow up and demand an interview date from them.
Here is a perfect example to get ideas from:
Sample Cover Letter for Hotel Reservation Agent Job
34 NW 6th Ave, Center, CO 98001
jason @ email . com
June 20, 2023
Mr. Fredrick Raymond
890 Ellison Tower
Center, CO 98001
Dear Mr. Raymond:
I am very much interested in the hotel reservation agent vacancy at Dream Travels. After reading your job description, I found a close match between my professional background and your needs.
I offer the following skills and abilities:
- Competent in coordinating stay and travel arrangements for customers.
- Thorough knowledge of standard hotel booking and reservation procedures, payment options, and order cancellation penalties.
- Track record of delivering high-quality customer services by proactively taking the expectations of the guests into consideration and planning the whole stay based on the same.
- Commendable skills in negotiating rates, and communicating guest requirements, and living preferences.
At my previous workplace, I enhanced the guests’ satisfaction levels by 80% through the demonstration of an excellent customer service-oriented attitude. I work on the ‘every guest is a VIP’ principle, and it pays off in the form of high feedback ratings.
I would like to meet with you to discuss your exact expectations of the role. To possibly set up an interview, I’ll contact your secretary next week. Please feel free to call me at (000) 333-8565 if you have any questions.
Thank you for your time and consideration.