An executive assistant is an office support professional who is responsible for overall office management, calendar keeping, correspondence handling, liaison with vendors, inter-departmental coordination and sometimes reception tasks.
A profile or professional summary for an Executive Assistant resume is a concise paragraph showcasing the candidate’s relevant background and energy.
Beginning your resume with a professional summary not only creates a good impression but also saves a lot of time of the employer.
It means that a summary statement will determine whether or not the employer will read the complete document. The summary is, therefore, the most critical section of a resume.
The key to creating a successful profile or summary is to use a lot of action verbs. It will not only strengthen the statement but also radiate energy.
Sample Profile/Summary Examples for Executive Assistant Resume
• Talented and self-reliant Executive Assistant with 6+ years’ successful track record in providing administrative support to all levels of managers. Hands-on experience in organizing meetings, coordinating with stakeholders and maintaining the executive’s calendars. Known as a passionate person who is willing to accept new challenges.
• Resourceful and task-oriented Executive Assistant with 11 years of diverse experience in general office management, reception handling, and appointment scheduling. Skilled in arranging travels, taking minutes and handling correspondence. Innate ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. A results-driven professional who can use sound judgment to determine priorities.
• Well qualified and seasoned Executive Assistant with 7+ years of successful track record.. Particularly skilled in appointment scheduling, front desk management, and official correspondence handling. A team player who can adhere to the rules and regulations of the office. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Dynamic and dedicated Executive Assistant. Recognized for communicating effectively at various levels and acting as a liaison between managers and employees. Track record of meeting targets and deadlines efficiently. Demonstrated ability to implement office policies and procedures to facilitate the smooth workflow.
• Uniquely qualified office support professional with 4+ years’ progressive experience in the secretarial and administrative arena. Adept at making and delivering effective presentations on various topics. Proficient in MS office suite, executive calendar keeping, and public relations protocols. Known for providing discrete and confidential administrative support to executives. Effectively interacts with all levels of administrators, clients, and stakeholders.