When applying for a paralegal position, a job seeker is required to write a resume starting with an attractive career objective statement. You must write an objective statement if you have less experience in hand or you are planning to change your career path.
Because an objective statement comes first on your resume, it needs to be extremely engaging and catchy in order to grab the employer’s interest immediately.
A paralegal resume objective gives direction to your resume. It hooks the recruiter at the very beginning and persuade them to read the rest of your resume in detail.
How to Write?
There are many ways to write a paralegal resume objective statement. You just remember to make it employer-focused – not self-centered.
The following are best 10 objective examples for the paralegal resume. Use one of these phrases in your resume. Rest assured that these are high quality statements that can bring more interviews.
10 Sample Objectives for Paralegal Resume
1. Seeking a position as a Paralegal with ABC Company employing exceptional talents in preparing and reviewing legal documents to assist attorneys with substantive and procedural legal work.
2. To work as a Paralegal for Attorneys Galore applying exceptionally well-placed skills in presenting statements of fact, law, and basic legal strategy in a clear and logical manner to smoothen the office procedures.
3. To obtain a Paralegal position at The Young Ones. Employing 5+ years of hands-on experience in interacting with counsels on matter management and conducting accurate legal research to assist with specific cases.
4. Looking for a Paralegal position at Chubb. Proficient in gathering information regarding laws, ordinances, and court decisions, interviewing clients to determine the nature of cases, and reviewing information on filing legal actions.
5. Dedicated and resourceful paralegal seeking a position with ATY LLC. Offers 7+ years’ successful track record of legal case studies, case filing, and reporting to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
6. Results-driven, meticulous Paralegal seeking a position with ABC Law Firm utilizing hands-on experience in case filing, legal research, and case processing to minimize risks associated with business objectives.
7. Poised to contribute to the team of XYZ Law Firm in the role of Paralegal. Offers exceptional skills in conducting legal research, analyzing issues, and preparing and reviewing drafts of legal documents to ensure that they meet legal requirements and deadlines.
8. To join the legal assistant’s team of City Law Firm. Offering expertise in case handling, legal procedures, and custody pursuits to increase the popularity and success of the hiring firm.
9. Experienced and well-practiced paralegal seeking work in the same capacity. Eager to deliver relevant expertise gained through case documentation, filing, processing, and pursuit.
10. To secure a paralegal position with XYZ Company where legal case processing and handling skills will be utilized to instill executive legal practices into the working machinery of the company.