As the opening of an executive housekeeper’s resume, a summary statement is probably the most important section of a resume. For that reason, it deserves special attention.
Executive housekeeper resume summaries need to be written after a lot of thought and research.
The research part actually pertains to understanding the executive housekeeper job description and determining what a particular company wants in an employee.
And if you can meet those needs, you should make them obvious by writing a resume summary that the employer will want to read.
These summaries are provided at the beginning of the resume to ensure that the employer attains a clear understanding of your top-selling points.
If you can effectively put emphasis on your career highlights and key strengths when writing a resume summary, you have won yourself half the interview!
Just make sure that your resume summary is in sync with your qualifications and the requirements of the company that you want to work for. Leave the rest to your written communication skills.
This is how you can write a professional summary for your resume:
Sample Summary Statements for Executive Housekeeper Resume
1. Top performing Executive Housekeeper with a 9-plus-year track record of hiring and training housekeeping professionals to ensure cleanliness and orderliness of the assigned premises. Adept at organizing inventories and planning and controlling procurement activities. Recognized for maintaining impeccable standards of cleaning and creating a pleasant environment for guests and clients.
2. Dedicated, and customer service-oriented housekeeping professional with 5 years of hands-on experience in developing and implementing housekeeping systems and procedures to meet the dynamic needs of a hospitality environment. Ability to select the best tools and methods to perform all kinds of cleaning tasks.
3. Results-oriented Executive housekeeper with strong proficiency in creating staff schedules and ensuring fulfillment of all chores on the floor. Deep insight into handling periodic major cleaning projects such as carpet shampooing, windows maintenance, and cleaning of elevators.
4. Executive housekeeper who has proven skills in overseeing the delivery of exceptional housekeeping services to ensure complete guest satisfaction. Track record of effectively and efficiently dealing with hospitality suppliers and handling administrative tasks such as controlling supply costs and handling wages.
5. Well-organized and detail-oriented executive housekeeper known for approaching all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly and service-oriented manner. Effectively able to maintain high standards of housekeeping by overseeing the work of housekeeping staff and ensuring that they are trained on a constant basis.