A resume for event coordinator assistant position is an essential part of job application set. Therefore, it must be attractive enough to show the employer exactly what you are capable of doing in event coordination arena.
As an event coordinator assistant’s job is to ensure that adverse situations are handled properly, therefore, your resume should reflect that you have the talent to manage such a situation accurately and the flow of event is brought back on track.
The following resume sample will give you a basic idea how to write a perfect resume for an event coordinator assistant job.
173 Upper East Ave | New York, NY 10014
(000) 468-1906 | blair @ email .com
EVENT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT
Excels in planning and coordinating logistics of multiple events.
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: Detail oriented professional with 2+ years’ experience as an event coordinator assistant. Special talent for managing public relations, logistics and outreach for multiple events. Responsive to intricacies in order to attain end results that are in favor of client’s satisfaction. Proven ability to evaluate the demands of clients, provide administrative support to the event managers and assist with on-site logistics.
Core competencies include:
|– Event Planning||– Communication||– Customer Service|
|– Marketing||– General Administration||– Logistics|
|– Client Satisfaction||– Strategic Thinking||– Panel Discussions|
|– Coordination Specialty||– Creative Ideas Development||– Stakeholder Approval|
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS IN EVENT COORDINATION
• Implemented a greatly operational organizational filing system; indexing, filing categorization and offsite storage which resulted in 80% increase in ease of data attainment as well as 60% increase in swiftness of office functioning
• Attained 100% customer satisfaction through effective event coordination techniques
• Developed exceptional enduring relationships with clients which led to preserving ongoing interactions to address issues and resolutions
• Assisted and coordinated work stream amidst 6 counselors while overseeing support staff which resulted in increased motivation, dedicated and determined work environment as well as punctuality
NYR Associations, New York, NY | 2/2014 to Present
Event Coordinator Assistant
• Assist in orchestrating events with budgets around $15,000 to $25,000
• Develop private inventories of all needed equipment per event
• Coordinate event planning, proposals, catering and space details
• Assist in acquiring sponsorships for public events and arranging meetings and preparing presentations
• Manage logistics for multiple events and create a smooth running working environment onsite and offsite
Tulip Event Planners & Coordinators, New York, NY | 3/2012 – 12/2013
Event Planning Aide
• Assisted in determining needs of clients for specific aspects of the event; catering, seating, backdrops, props, etc.
• Contacted and booked space vendors and caterers
• Answered logistics inquiries and assisted in filling requirement forms
• Designed promotional materials and made changes as per the demands of the client
New York University, New York, NY – 2012
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) – 2012
• Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Internet, Email and Social Media
Last updated on