A resume for the event coordinator assistant position is an essential part of the job application set.
It must be attractive enough to show the employer exactly what you are capable of doing in the event coordination arena.
As an event coordinator assistant job is to ensure that adverse situations are handled properly.
Therefore, your resume should reflect that you have the talent to manage such a situation accurately and the flow of the event be brought back on track.
The following resume sample will give you a basic idea of how to write a perfect resume for an event coordinator assistant job.
See also: Event Coordinator Cover Letter
Event Coordinator Assistant Resume Example
8-173 Upper East Ave
New York, NY 10014
blair @ email .com
EVENT COORDINATOR ASSISTANT
“I am poised to excel in planning and coordinating the logistics of multiple events.”
Detail-oriented Event Coordinator Assistant with 7+ years of experience as an event coordinating successful events. Special talent for managing public relations, logistics, and outreach for multiple events. Responsive to intricacies in order to attain results and the client’s satisfaction. Proven ability to evaluate the demands of clients, provide administrative support to the event managers, and assist with on-site logistics.
Event Planning and Marketing | Client Satisfaction
General Administration | Strategic Thinking
Creative Ideas Development | Customer Service
Logistics Support | Stakeholder Approval
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS IN EVENT COORDINATION
- Implemented a much more effective organizational filing system, which resulted in a 50% increase in ease of data attainment.
- Attained 100% customer satisfaction by using effective event coordination techniques.
- Developed exceptional enduring relationships with clients which led to preserving ongoing interactions to address issues and resolutions.
- Assisted and coordinated workstream, which resulted in increased motivation, dedicated and determined work environment as well as punctuality.
Event Coordinator Assistant
NYR Associations, New York, NY
- Assist in orchestrating events with budgets around $15,000 to $25,000
- Develop private inventories of all needed equipment per activity
- Coordinate event planning, proposals, catering, and space details
- Assist in acquiring sponsorships for public events and arranging meetings and preparing presentations
- Manage logistics for multiple events and create a smooth-running working environment on site and offsite
Event Planning Aide
Tulip Event Planners, New York, NY
3/2012 – 12/2013
- Assisted in determining the needs of clients for specific aspects of the event; catering, seating, backdrops, props, etc
- Contacted and booked space vendors and caterers
- Answered logistics inquiries and assisted in filling requirement forms
- Designed promotional materials and made changes as per the demands of the client
New York University, New York, NY – 2012
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) – 2012
Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Internet, Email, and Social Media