Are you a Loss Prevention Agent who is looking for writing a new resume or updating the previous one?
If yes, then focus on writing the most relevant qualifications and achievements that helped you be a great contributor to your previous job.
It is important to convince the recruiter that you are the right candidate for the Loss Prevention Agent job.
In this article, we’ll show you how to write an outstanding Loss Prevention Agent resume.
The example below will help better understand what you can put in the summary, skills, accomplishments, and responsibilities sections.
See also: Loss Prevention Agent Cover Letter
Loss Prevention Agent Resume Example
283 Christian Street
White River Junction, VT 77382
stephen @ email . com
Loss Prevention Agent
Conscientious and analytic thinker, with great determination to maintain a high level of safety for customers and their belongings. Hardworking, reliable, and resourceful, with excellent organizational skills, coupled with the ability to ensure loss prevention and prioritize caseloads effectively. Demonstrated expertise in conducting internal and external investigations to reach the root causes of losses.
• Able to reduce and control loss of inventory through exceptionally well-placed audits and staff training.
• Documented success in monitoring for policy compliance and management of violations in accordance to set loss prevention procedures.
• Familiarity in monitoring for external and internal loss, with a strong ability to respond efficiently.
• Vigilant eye
• Physical security
• Community awareness
• Detection & recovery
• Investigation and Surveillance
• Arrest, search, and seizure
• Customer service
• Violations checking
• Implemented a CCTV program, following which the external crime rate decreased by 50%.
• Apprehended a particularly clever shoplifter, who had stolen merchandise worth $10,000 from the store.
• Reduced staff overheads by 29% by employing “strategic positioning” schemes that needed fewer staff members of a more “alert” nature.
• Identified 82 safety concerns within the store and developed and implemented counters to address them.
Loss Prevention Agent
City Foods, White River Junction, VT
• Comprehend the company’s loss prevention policies and plan loss prevention strategies accordingly
• Monitor indicators for internal and external losses and report findings to the area manager
• Provide physical security, monitoring, and surveillance to activities within the store/company
• Promote loss prevention awareness through appropriate channels of communication
• Install cameras in strategic places and ensure that they are properly operational
• Look through camera footage to determine nefarious activities and take immediate action
Loss Prevention Specialist
ABC Company, White River Junction, VT
• Performed investigations to determine how thefts took place and took appropriate measures to apprehend criminals
• Conducted inspections to identify security, safety, and maintenance issues, and breaches
• Assisted store management in conducting risk assessments and developing action plans
• Provided support in CCTV installation and troubleshooting activities
• Detected shoplifters and apprehend and prosecute them according to the law
Loss Prevention Intern
Universal Products, White River Junction, VT
1/2012 – 5/2013
• Provided assistance in setting up and configuring CCTV cameras and equipment
• Watched cameras to isolate incidents of theft and alerted authorities immediately
• Participated in the store investigations and assisted in apprehending offenders
• Assisted in providing loss prevention awareness to staff members and customers
• Prepared corresponding reports regarding apprehensions, thefts, and recoveries
A.A.S Degree in Criminology – 2011
CONCORDIA COLLEGE, White River Junction, VT