How to Write a Great Combination Resume for Fresh Graduates?
A combination resume for fresh graduates must ideally start with a career objective statement.
Make sure that the objective is to the point and summarizes your professional goals while also highlighting your most relatable personality traits and skills.
A combination resume basically highlights the candidate’s skill set.
Unlike a functional resume, it also highlights some of the relevant experiences.
It is advisable for fresh graduates to mention their internship or any other relevant project or part-time job they have been doing during student life to make up for lack of experience.
Always tailor your resume for each position you apply for.
This does not mean framing false information just to make the employers believe that you are the right candidate.
Tailoring your resume means highlighting the most relevant skills of your profile in light of the job description provided by the employer. This enables the employers to see you in a more favorable light.
If you have no experience at all, even then there’s no need to worry. Your co-curricular activities during studies and your hobbies also if presented smartly can give you an edge over your competitors.
Fresh Graduate Combination Resume Sample
46 North Kelly Lane
Washington, DC 89777
kevin .guilford @ email . com
Tech Savvy and proactive business graduate eager to work for ABC Company as a Digital Marketer. Looking for a progressive organization where I can leverage my skills in enhancing digital presence, conducting social media campaigns, and managing online content to increase web traffic for the benefit of the organization.
• Search Engine Optimization (Keyword and image-based optimization)
• Copywriting and editing
• Web-based marketing analytical tools (Google analytics and web trends etc)
• Enhancing brand awareness through social media
• Content generation and optimization
• Web traffic monitoring
• Familiarity with digital marketing tools
• In-depth understanding of various app stores
• Effective Communication skills
• Ample knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and basic graphic designing
Urban Outfitters, Washington, DC
Jan 2022 – May 2022
• Launched optimized online advertisements and promoted the brand through social media platforms
• Created and updated engaging content
• Kept track of web traffic using web-based tools
• Assisted in search engine optimization
• Helped in review and data analysis of visual communication
• Carried out administrative tasks as required
• Developed a paid advertisement strategy and implemented the same across a variety of digital platforms successfully, enhancing the monthly revenue by 20%
• Achieved target of 10K followers on Facebook and got highly appreciated for the same
• Suggested a redesigning of landing page that resulted in traffic boost and more audience engagement
• Achieved 5-star customer satisfaction rating by setting up an effective online helpline
Bachelor of Business Administration
XYZ University, Washington, DC
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES
- Creating and watching VLOGS
- Net surfing
- Online Gaming