Entry level flight attendants often find it difficult to write a compelling resume due to a lack of relevant experience.
As a matter of fact, resumes of experienced flight attendants rely on experiences.
On the other hand, a resume for an entry-level flight attendant focuses more on transferable skills gained through education, projects, internships as well as real-life experiences.
Below are three golden rules to follow when it comes to entry-level flight attendant resume writing.
1. Employer-centered Objective/Profile
2. Transferable Skills
These are some standard skills people possess that can come in handy in a flight attendant role. Identify your transferable skills as a flight attendant, and mention the same in the qualifications section of your resume.
3. Additional Strengths
This section is for miscellaneous skills. For instance, knowledge of FAA guidelines, familiarity with the hospitality industry and command on other languages are assets worth mentioning under this section.
Below is an entry-level flight attendant resume sample for job seekers who have no experience in hand.
Entry Level Flight Attendant Resume No Experience
328 Indigo Ave, San Jose, CA 45220
Eager to provide exceptional hospitality and customer service to the multicultural population.
A dependable and energetic individual seeking a flight attendant position. Poised to boost the level of passenger satisfaction through exceptional customer service and demonstration of safety and comfort protocols. CPR Certified.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Extensive knowledge of the hospitality industry
• Proficient in the food and beverage service
• Exceptional attention to detail, hence handle emergencies effectively
• Ability to take and follow instructions
• Work effectively as part of a team as well as individually with minimal supervision
• Time management
• Perform well under pressure
• Excellent physical stamina and dexterity
Associate of Science in Hospitality (Public Management)
San Jose College, San Jose, CA – 2018
Customer Service Assistant
ABC COMPANY, San Jose, CA | Jan 2019 – May 2019
• Packaged and transported merchandise to vehicles
• Displayed products in racks
• Provided exceptional customer service by assisting customers in locating merchandise
• Loaded/Unloaded grocery items and maintained stock
• Maintained the standards of store cleanliness and safety
• Load lifting ability up to 50 lbs
• Multilingual: Fluent in English, Spanish, and Mandarin
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Current International Passport holder
Superior professional references available