A New Graduate Nurse is a healthcare professional who ingeniously utilizes accessible health care resources to facilitate patients according to their physical, psychological and emotional condition and also age.
Their duties also include keeping track of the patient’s previous treatments and health progress as well as recommending and assessing patient care honestly and sincerely.
The New Graduate Nurse Resume example below will help you create your resume.
New Graduate Nurse Resume Sample
7677 Express Boulevard, Jackson Heights, NY 64765
New Graduate BSN with hands-on experience working in busy healthcare settings. Track record of recognizing problems related to patients, initiating care plans with special emphasis on standards of care and basic nursing rules. Ability to accurately collect patient’s data, administer medications, maintain a peaceful environment and revise care plans based on patients’ progress and their family responses. Substantial knowledge of nursing ethics.
• Proficient in completing general hospital orientation in a remarkably short span of time.
• Superb knowledge of necessary medications and emergency procedures that need to be performed independently or in the absence of a doctor.
• Hands-on experience in delivering reliable and professional nursing care, as well as superior customer services to patients and their relatives.
• Capable of providing suitable clinical support services.
• Able to resolve all patient-related conflicts and issues utilizing critical thinking skills.
• Competent at delegating nursing tasks to appropriate individuals.
Catholic Health Initiatives – Denville, NJ 4/2016 – Present
• Maintain and take good care of central venous access catheters.
• Apply principles of urological nursing while dealing with urological patients.
• Assist in various urological surgical procedures.
• Apply orthopedic principals of nursing while dealing with orthopedic patients.
• Assist doctors in different orthopedic surgeries.
• Emotionally and psychologically support and counsel patients and families during surgeries and other medical procedures.
Central Care Health System – Saint Cloud, MN 9/2015 – 1/2016
• Made sure that all tests were delivered to appropriate labs.
• Confirmed correct lab tubes were used aptly for the specific function as well as informed physicians of any unusual or positive lab test results.
• Ensured that patient data was always carefully entered and documented in the Medical Information Systems such as treatment parameters, patients’ progress status, and lab results, appropriately.
• Provided exceptional customer service to families and patients by efficiently communicating and developing healthy and long-term relationships and guaranteeing patient satisfaction.
San Bernardino College of Health Sciences, San Bernardino, CA
• Blood-borne Pathogens Training Certificate
• CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)
• X-ray machines
• EGC equipment
• Ultrasound machines
Basic computer knowledge; internet usage, email, spreadsheets, and Microsoft Office.