Creating an attractive resume can be a challenging task, especially if you are entering into the job market or changing your career path. Before drafting an entry level clerk’s resume, it is advisable to go through some sample resumes for guidance.
As a non-experienced candidate, you may not come up with a long list of duties and accomplishments under the professional experience section. However you need to highlight hands-on knowledge you gained as part of your coursework or non-relevant experience by relating it to their job description.
There are various ways to showcase your skills and potential. It is crucial to choose a format that works best for you. Here is a sample resume for entry level clerk position.
Entry Level Clerk Resume Sample
518 New Horizon Avenue | Boston, MA 02109 | r.anderson @ email . com | (000) 233-4458
Time Management / Analytical Thinking / Problem Solving
High-potential self-starter conversant with general office administration including but not limited to filing, data handling, documents scanning and general communication. Successfully collaborates with others to attain the common goals of organization. Natural relationship building skills that foster long-lasting customer retention.
✓ Efficiently handles visitors and answers telephone
✓ Digital and manual cataloging/recordkeeping
✓ Customers’ complaints or concerns addressing
✓ Cash Handling
✓ Records management
✓ Office supplies ordering
✓ Inventory maintenance
✓ Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
✓ Database software
✓ Typing Speed: 50 WPM with accuracy
✓ Website programming
Associate of Science in Economics | Massachusetts College, Boston MA | 2016
Fairy Meadows Property Consultants, Boston MA | Summer 2015
• Kept record of all correspondence and meetings with clients
• Ensured timely serving of refreshments to special clients in meetings
• Organized the office, tagged and arranged all property files and retrieved them on demand
• Drafted monthly pay-roll bills and processed invoices
• Posted and updated property schemes and details of available property on the company’s website
• Restocked the stationery when required
• Updated files and posted data daily as per prescribed guidelines
• Arranged and scheduled sight visits in coordination with clients and management
• Operated and maintained office fax machine, PC and photocopy machine
• Edited and proofread final property proposals before dispatching them to clients
• Profound ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish
• Natural ability to work systematically and orderly
“I take and follow instructions precisely and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.”