Creating an attractive resume can be a challenging task, especially if you are entering the job market or changing your career path.
Before drafting an entry-level clerk’s resume, it is advisable to go through some sample resumes for guidance.
As a non-experienced candidate, you may not come up with a long list of duties and accomplishments under the professional experience section.
However, you need to highlight the hands-on knowledge you gained as part of your coursework or non-relevant experience by relating it to their job description.
There are various ways to showcase your skills and potential.
It is crucial to choose a format that works best for you. Here is a sample resume for an entry-level clerk position.
Entry Level Clerk Resume Sample (No Experience)
518 New Horizon Avenue
Boston, MA 02109
Time Management | Analytical Thinking | Problem Solving
High potential clerk seeking employment with ABC Company, where my strong passion and clerical skills will be fully utilized to streamline the operations of the office.
• Conversant with general office administration including but not limited to filing, data handling, document scanning, and public communication.
• Successfully collaborates with others to attain the common goals of the organization.
• Natural relationship-building skills that foster long-lasting customer retention.
CORE SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
✓ Greeting visitors and answering the telephone
✓ Digital and manual cataloging/recordkeeping
✓ Customers’ complaints or concerns addressing
✓ Cash Handling
✓ Records management
✓ Office supplies ordering
✓ Inventory maintenance
✓ Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
✓ Adobe Acrobat
✓ Typing Speed: 50 WPM with accuracy
✓ SOcial Media
Associate of Science in Economics
Massachusetts College, Boston MA | 2022
Fairy Meadows Property Consultants, Boston MA
Jun 2022 – Oct 2022
• Kept record of all correspondence and meetings with clients.
• Ensured timely serving of refreshments to special clients in meetings.
• Organized the office, tagged and arranged all property files and retrieved them on demand.
• Drafted monthly payroll bills and processed invoices.
• Posted and updated property schemes and details of available property on the company’s website.
• Restocked the stationery when required.
• Updated files and posted data daily as per prescribed guidelines.
• Arranged and scheduled site visits in coordination with clients and management.
• Operated and maintained office fax machine, PC, and photocopy machine.
• Edited and proofread final property proposals before dispatching them to clients.
• Profound ability to communicate fluently in English and Spanish
• Natural ability to work systematically and orderly
“I take and follow instructions precisely and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.”