Hi-Lo driver is a demanding job that requires a commercial driver’s license, great eye-hand coordination, attention to detail, and physical dexterity.
In order to apply for a hi-lo driver job, you will need to write a compelling resume.
Here are some tips that can help you in creating an effective resume.
How to Write an Effective Resume for Hi-Lo Driver Position?
- Carefully review the job description provided by the employer and use appropriate keywords in your resume to optimize it.
- Start your resume with a career objective or summary statement.
- Mention your relevant skills and competencies.
- State most relevant experiences first and add some of your quantified achievements.
- Use a simple format and keep your resume short.
Here is a resume sample for a Hi-Lo driver position.
Hi Lo Driver Resume Sample
822 Valley Lane
Mesa, AZ 66666
nelson .reed @ email . com
Highly dexterous and passionate Hi-Lo driver with over 7 years of experience in operating industrial trucks to lift, carry and transport merchandise in warehouse and airport settings. Known for maneuvering forklifts in congested spaces in a safe manner. Highly motivated individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Familiar with OSHA protocols.
• Using lift trucks and fork hoists safely to carry heavy materials
• Assembly line management
• Basic mechanical troubleshooting of fork hoists and forklifts
• Safety guidelines associated with a forklift and Hi-Lo trucks operation
• Inventory management and parcel tracking
Hi Lo Driver
Restaurant Depot, Mesa AZ
Aug 2020 – Present
• Reduced assembly time by 5 minutes per item on average by implementing an effective and speedy parcel picking and stacking mechanism.
• Increased merchandise parcel accuracy by 100% through effective product weighing and labeling mechanism.
• Unload trucks and use scanners to quickly place the materials in relevant stacks.
• Track shipments using GPS
• Ensure timely availability of forklifts and pallet jacks for unloading.
• Analyze the order list, stack and load required goods accordingly in a safe manner.
• Ensure timely delivery of the ingredient orders at respective branches of the chain.
• Drive Hi-Lo and other industrial trucks in a safe manner on convoluted tracks as required.
Fork Lift Operator
DHL Supply Chain, Mesa AZ
Mar 2015 – Jul 2020
• Saved $5k replacement cost by repairing a damaged fork hoist.
• Sorted, transported, and stacked pallets as needed.
• Maintained parcel inventory.
• Kept machinery in neat, clean, and functional condition.
• Used sit-down forklifts for unloading and loading trailers and stacking merchandise.
• Weighed various product parcels and labeled them according to weight.
CDL (B Class)
High School Diploma
St. Joseph’s High, Mesa. AZ