An automotive service dispatcher is responsible for maintaining an effective Automotive service dispatch system.
Duties of this role include reviewing repair order details and verifying the same before initiating the dispatch while implementing the dealership policies.
The job requires good managerial and interpersonal skills along with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks to manage strict deadlines.
How to Write an Excellent Resume for Automotive Service Dispatcher Position?
Here are some useful tips to follow while writing your Automotive Service Dispatcher resume.
- Use a professionally designed template and select a format that best highlights your relevant skills.
- Always mention relevant experiences in reverse chronological order.
- Tailor your skills section by aligning your competencies according to the recruiter’s demands.
- Start your resume with a powerful career summary statement.
- Focus on your achievements rather than merely listing your job duties.
Here is an Automotive Service Dispatcher resume sample for your guidance.
Automotive Service Dispatcher Resume Example
92 South Broadway Lane
Fort Worth TX 88888
(000) 333 – 2222
christooher .dewy @ email . com
Highly meticulous and result-oriented automotive service dispatcher with strong communication skills, and expertise in CDK software. Competencies include task delegation, service ticket accuracy, and task prioritization. Excellent work ethic with a track record of fostering a healthy work environment.
• Tracking job status and communicating the same to customers.
• Calculating and communicating repair service cost estimates to clients.
• Documenting all paperwork for in-warranty vehicle services.
Automotive Service Dispatcher
Asbury Automotive Group, Fort Worth, TX
May 2020 – Present
• Reduced repair time by 2 hours per vehicle on average by implementing effective order follow-up and monitoring strategies.
• Increased services contract penetration by 30% after 1 year of joining through effective PR and customer relations.
• Schedule all repair tasks and assigned incoming jobs to relevant personnel.
• Maintain all documentation of vehicles starting from order processing till post-order follow-up call.
• Supervise and ensure completion of all warranty repairs within promised time to customer’s satisfaction.
Automotive Service Dispatcher Assistant
Estero Bay Chevrolet, Fort Worth, TX
Aug 2018 – Apr 2020
• Implemented a computerized service tracking mechanism that reduced inquiry processing and complaint response time by 50%
• Greeted the customers and noted their repair service orders, forwarded the same for processing.
• Kept track of day-to-day service requests and their repair time.
• Inspected the vehicles personally to ensure the quality of repair services.
• Calculated and communicated repair work estimates with accuracy.
Current Driver’s License
Associates Degree in Business Management
St. Anthony College, Fort Worth, TX
English and French