A bus driver resume objective is a short and personalized statement that comes to the top of the resume.
In order to write a professional objective statement for a bus driver resume, you have to show your skills, as well as enthusiasm to work for the employer.
The following bus driver resume objective examples will give you ideas on how to create a professional objective statement for a bus driver resume.
Top 10 Sample Objectives for Bus Driver Resume
1. Dexterous and safety-conscious bus driver eager to work for ABC Company. Bringing 10 years of experience in driving different types of buses, a clean driving record, and excellent navigation skills to transport passengers in a safe and timely manner.
2. Top performing bus driver with a successful track record of driving passenger buses and school buses, looking for employment at Nashville High School. Current CDL with (S) School Bus/Passenger Transport Endorsement. Excellent know-how of geographical locations in and around Nashville.
3. Looking for a Bus Driver position at the ABC Suburban where my excellent driving record will be fully utilized to safely transport passengers around the city. Exceptional communication and customer service skills. Class B CDL with Passenger Endorsement.
4. Looking for a position as a Bus Driver with City Transit. Offering good bus driving record, as well as complete knowledge of city routes, traffic laws, and state and federal transit regulations to provide passengers with the best transportation services.
5. Uniquely qualified Bus Driver with Class C CDL (Passenger Endorsement) and exceptional driving record, looking to contribute to Rapid Transit. Offering good customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and interact politely with the public.
6. Detail-oriented Bus Driver, eager to contribute to the ongoing success of XYZ Company by safely transporting passengers and remaining attentive during distractions. Current CDL Class B with passenger endorsement.
7. To work for First Transit in the capacity of Bus Driver. I love serving people and driving to transport passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner. Current NY State Class A CDL with Passengers Endorsement.
8. Safety-oriented and passionate Bus Driver seeking a position at ABM Industries. Bringing a track record of operating a shuttle bus on designated routes. Known for the safe transporting of passengers, and helping them in embarking, and disembarking.
9. Uniquely qualified Bus Driver with CDL with a P and S endorsement. Proven driving and navigation, as well as communication, passenger service, and time management skills. Seeking a position as a School Bus Driver at ABC School where I will be able to transport students in a timely and safe manner. Poised to protect the vehicle and property.
10. Reliable school bus driver eager to work for ABC Elementary School. Excited to leverage my Class B CDL and good bus driving record to safely transport passengers. Skilled in conducting pre-trip inspections, observing safety regulations, and enforcing student discipline.
A bus driver resume objective statement is a critical section of your resume. If you need to get more bus driver interviews, you have to spend more time customizing the resume objective as per the needs of the prospective employer.
Feel free to use and customize one of the above-mentioned objective statements.