In order to write a professional objective statement for a bus driver’s resume, the applicant has to show his skills and enthusiasm to work for a specific company.
The following bus driver resume objective examples will give you ideas on how to create a professional objective statement for a bus driver resume.
See also: Bus Driver Resume With No Experience
Top 10 Sample Objectives for Bus Driver Resume
1. A Bus Driver position with ABC Company. Offers a clean driving record of ten years, excellent navigation skills, and the ability to drive different models of buses.
2. Looking for a Bus Driver position at the ABC Suburban. Leveraging excellent navigation skills along with the ability to safely transport passengers around the city.
3. Seeking a Bus Driver position at the Nashville High School. Bringing expertise in driving a bus full of children and excellent know-how of geographical locations in and around Nashville. Current CDL with (S) School Bus/Passenger Transport Endorsement.
4. Looking for a position as a Bus Driver with City Transit. Complete knowledge of city routes, traffic laws, and state and federal transit regulations. Eager to provide passengers with the best transportation services.
5. To work as a Bus Driver for Rapid Transit Buses where I will be able to make the most of my Class C CDL and customer service skills. I enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and interacting with the public.
6. Detail-oriented Bus Driver eager to Contribute to X Company. Offer current CDL Class B with passenger endorsement. Ability to safely drive passengers and remain attentive when faced with distractions.
7. To work for First Transit in the capacity of Bus Driver. I love serving people and driving to transport passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner. Current Class A CDL with Passengers Endorsement.
8. Safety-oriented and passionate Transportation Bus Driver seeking a position at ABM Industries. Bringing a track record of operating a shuttle bus on a designated transportation route. Known for safe transportation, loading, and unloading of passengers.
9. Bus Driver with CDL with a P and S endorsement. Proven communication, passenger service, and time management skills. Seeking a position as a School Bus Driver at ABC School. Able to protect the school vehicle and property.
10. Reliable school bus driver poised to work for ABC Elementary School. Current Class B CDL and a successful track record of safely transporting passengers. Skilled in conducting pre-trip inspections, observing safety regulations, and enforcing student discipline.
A bus driver resume objective statement is a critical section of your resume. Therefore, spend more time to customize it as per the requirements of the employer.