The first section of a school bus driver resume is probably the most difficult to write. That is because you have to start with a summary or objective statement.
An objective statement, if written with care and accuracy, can automatically make the rest of the resume follow a defined flow.
The whole point of writing a resume objective statement is to give the reader something to look forward to reading in a document that does not really inspire much interest because of its dry nature.
The school bus driver resume objective statement provides hiring managers with the opportunity to gauge what you could have written in the rest of the resume, and help them decide in reading it or asking you to come in for an interview.
The following are some examples to help you decide how to write your own:
20 Sample Objectives for School Bus Driver Resume
1. Highly responsible School Bus Driver seeking a position at Sheldon Independent School District. Bringing exceptional expertise in operating school buses in a safe and efficient way, and following relevant legislation and policies. Class B CDL with passenger endorsement.
2. School Bus Driver looking for a position at Durham School Services. Eager to contribute by using my 8-plus-year track record of safely driving school buses on the designated routes. Excellent communication skills and great attention to detail.
3. Safety-oriented School Bus Driver, seeking to use exceptional driving and emergency handling skills to deliver transportation excellence to ABC School. Known for offering a safe and comfortable journey to passengers.
4. Punctual and friendly school bus driver poised to work for ABC School. Bringing 5+ years of experience in transporting students safely, and performing safety and maintenance checks on the vehicle.
5. Looking for a School Bus Driver position at Downey Unified School District. Offering 9 years’ successful track record of operating school buses by following assigned routes and adhering to established time schedules.
6. Exceptionally competent and dependable School Bus Driver seeking a position at St. Peter’s School. Leveraging a successful track record of driving school buses safely to ensure the overall physical safety and wellbeing of students.
7. Competent and friendly School Bus Driver eager to obtain employment at ABC School System of Denver. Bringing skills in driving school buses safely over designated school routes. Able to manage students on-board.
8. Uniquely qualified School Bus Driver with over 10 years of experience in operating and maintaining school buses. Presently seeking a position at St. Peter’s Elementary School, providing the benefit of safety knowledge, aimed at ensuring students’ safety and wellbeing.
9. Looking for a School Bus Driver position at Midland School District. Offering high-end skills in safely transporting students to and from school, and on activity trips. Hoping to leverage the knowledge of operating and maintaining school buses, to ensure excellent transport services.
10. Highly skilled individual, with 10+ years of driving experience, hoping to obtain a School Bus Driver position at Aspen School District. Dependable and personable, with a solid interest in ensuring children’s safety, while living up to the school’s professional expectations.
11. Strong desire to work for Springfield School in the capacity of Bus Driver. Contributing to the efficacy of the school by safely and promptly transporting students while ensuring their physical and emotional wellbeing.
12. To work as a School Bus Driver at San Ramon Valley School District, providing the benefit of excellent driving skills, along with great attention to safety. Able to follow directions and schedules precisely, with the aim to contribute to the school’s reputation for excellence.
13. Interested in obtaining a School Bus Driver position at Sage School, where I can effectively implement knowledge of safely driving school buses on pre-established routes. Eager to contribute to the school in terms of well-placed pick and drop services.
14. To work for ABC School as a Bus Driver. Bringing hands-on experience in operating and maintaining school buses, in order to ensure that they remain operational, and in constantly good working conditions.
15. Looking for a School Bus Driver position at Midrow School District, providing in-depth proficiency in creating a safe, and secure transitional environment for children.
16. Experienced School Bus Driver seeking a position at Crowe Schools leveraging outstanding bus operations abilities, aimed at safely transporting students to and from school campuses.
17. Seeking employment as a School Bus Driver at First Student. Offering a proven record of interacting with teachers and students to provide them with a safe and comfortable journey.
18. High responsible School Bus Driver with exceptional expertise in operating school buses in a safe and efficient manner. Anticipating a permanent position at Craig’s High School, providing 8+ years of excellent track record, with no previous negative records.
19. Safety-oriented School Bus Driver, looking to use exceptional driving skills to contribute to Redmond School District.
20. Punctual and friendly School Bus Driver eager to work for ABC School. Offering skills in performing safety checks and minor repairs to ensure that students are transported safely.