Shuttle bus drivers are employed by hotels, universities, and independent shuttle service companies where they are required to provide passenger shuttling services on predefined routes.
They pick up passengers from the airport and transport them to the hotel or even pick up students from campus to take them to activities.
Shuttle bus drivers perform almost the same duties as any bus driver but in a more personal capacity.
Do you hold a commercial driver’s license and looking for this job? Start building your job application set by utilizing the following resume sample.
Shuttle Bus Driver Resume Example
783 Cornerstone Lane
Herber City, UT 47484
Shuttle Bus Driver
Bringing expertise in transporting guests to different destinations in a safe and courteous manner.
Safety conscious and alert shuttle bus driver with 17 years of experience working as a bus driver for two schools and a shuttle service company. Track record of operating the shuttle on a scheduled route and performing daily maintenance checks. Efficiently conducts light troubleshooting activities and follows best driving and safety practices. Clean driving record.
Utah State Class B CDL with Passenger Endorsement
• Excellent command of written and verbal English
• Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
• Professional attitude with strong listening skills
• Working knowledge of GPS and using ordinary maps
Shuttle Bus Driver
Acme Shuttle Services, Herber City, UT
Feb 2009 – Present
• Transport passengers on assigned routes
• Assist passengers with embarking and disembarking
• Assist passengers with loading and unloading luggage
• Provide passengers with safety instructions
• Manage preventive maintenance on the bus
• Troubleshoot problems with the engine as and when required
School Bus Driver
Herber Elementary School, Herber City, UT
Jan 2006 – Feb 2009
• Transported students to and from school
• Assisted students with getting on and off the bus
• Provided safety instructions and ensured appropriate behavior
• Performed security and safety checks on the vehicle
• Troubleshoot problems with the engine as and when necessary
High School Diploma
Community School, Herber City, UT – 2000