Dental Assistants perform a wide range of administrative and dental support tasks.
They are responsible for greeting patients, keeping records, handing over instruments to dentists, sterilizing instruments, and setting up dental procedures.
Also, they are required to possess a valid dental assistance license along with an x-ray certification.
A cover letter for a Dental Assistant Resume is your opportunity to make a strong impression on a hiring manager.
How to write a Dental Assistant Cover Letter?
• Write in an appealing way that sets you apart from other applicants.
• Highlight your relevant qualifications, experiences, and dental assistant skills to perform chair-side duties efficiently.
See also: Dental Assistant Cover Letter
Dental Assistant Cover Letter Sample
392 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 53231
(000) 333-9874 | [Email]
March 13, 2019
Mr. Adam Carlos
Manager Human Resources
546 Sugarloaf Parkway
Atlanta, GA 78777
Dear Mr. Carlos:
As an enthusiastic, proactive and ambitious Dental Assistant, I am eager to work with Aspen Dental. My Dental Assistance and X-ray certifications coupled with two years’ dental assisting experience make me a good contender for this position.
I have a verifiable track record of performing the chair-side duties most efficiently. My qualifications include:
• Adept at assisting the dentist during treatment procedures.
• Exceptional talent for taking, developing and mounting dental radiographs.
• Proficient in infection control practices, sterilizing instruments, and equipment.
• Particularly effective in providing patients with instructions for dental care and appropriate oral hygiene strategies for maintaining dental health.
• Demonstrated ability to perform clerical and front desk tasks.
The attached resume summarizes my qualifications and accomplishments. Because dental assisting skills are best verified in person, I would like to meet with you soon. I will call your office after seven days to set up an interview date. If you need any additional information in the interim, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.