People working in data entry need to possess two very important traits – the ability to use their fingers skillfully and the capability to retaining information in their heads.
Data entry personnel are usually hired without much experience. There are several different positions that one can work on in this field, the most common being that of a data entry operator or clerk.
Have a look at what a resume for a data entry clerk with no experience will contain in order to demonstrate relevant skills.
1782 Yuma Way, Louisville, KY 25363
(000) 025-5005, Email
CAREER OBJECTIVE: Desire a position as a Data Entry Clerk with Puma Inc. utilizing strong keyboard and data-organization skills in order to provide effective and accurate results.
Louisville High School, Louisville, KY
High School Diploma – 2011
• Computer: 10 Key, MS Office Applications
• Typing Speed: 60 WPM
• Able to perform assigned tasks and projects within narrow timelines
• Demonstrated ability to ensure complete and accurate data entries into system
• Thorough understanding of maintaining accurate computer and paper records
• Bilingual: Able to communicate effectively in English and Spanish
• Proven ability to operate various data entry software
• Able multitask without compromising quality of work
• Good attention to detail
• Louisville Academic Excellence Award
• Dean’s List
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITES
• Member of the school computer club
• President of the school horticulture club
• Member of the horse riding and swimming teams
• Worked as a volunteer for PACA – People Against Child Abuse as part of the summer holiday project
• Provided volunteer services to Lead USA