People working in the data entry field need to possess two essential traits – the ability to use their fingers skillfully and the capability of retaining information in their heads.
Data entry professionals are usually hired without much experience. There are several different positions that one can work on in this field, the most common being that of a data entry operator or clerk.
Have a look at what a resume for a data entry clerk with no experience will contain to demonstrate relevant skills.
Entry-Level Data Entry Professional Resume With No Experience
1782 Yuma Way, Louisville, KY 25363
(000) 025-5005, Email
Desire to obtain a position as a Data Entry Clerk with Puma Inc. utilizing a strong keyboard and data-organization skills to provide useful and accurate results.
Louisville High School, Louisville, KY
High School Diploma – 2020
• Computer: 10 Key, MS Office Applications
• Typing Speed: 60 WPM
• Able to perform assigned tasks and projects within narrow timelines
• Demonstrated ability to ensure complete and accurate data entries into the system
• Thorough understanding of maintaining precise computer and paper records
• Bilingual: Able to communicate effectively in English and Spanish
• Proven ability to operate various data entry software
• Able multitask without compromising the quality of work
• Good attention to detail
• Louisville Academic Excellence Award
• Dean’s List
• Member of the school computer club
• President of the school horticulture club
• Member of the horse riding and swimming teams
• Worked as a volunteer for PACA – People Against Child Abuse as part of the summer holiday project
• Provided volunteer services to Lead USA