A resume for a data entry job is a 1-page document that reflects your core competencies and experiences.
This page contains tips and a resume sample to help you write a great resume.
How to Write a Great Resume for Data Entry Job?
- Make a simple, balanced, well-structured, and consistent document.
- Avoid using ready-made resume templates.
- Choose a plain font with a size of 11-12 points.
- Keep your most important information at the top of each section.
- Keep it Concise
- Employers like to see your data entry achievements, therefore, add some accomplishments under each job title.
- Ensure you remain consistent throughout the whole document.
- Double and triple check spelling, grammar, and punctuation of your resume manually. Don’t rely entirely on automatic spell checks.
- Ask your acquaintances or a family member to review your resume before sending it.
- Send a Data Entry Cover Letter along with your resume even if it is not required.
Sample Resume for Data Entry Job
3776 Cider Mill Drive, Cincinnati, OH 69001
DATA ENTRY CLERK
Accurate | Dependable | Time-efficient
Accomplished data entry professional with 10+ years of experience in data entry and related tasks. Solid track record of completing assignments timely and precisely. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and exceed goals. Committed to maintaining the confidentiality of data.
- Strong background in performing data entry processes into predefined databases.
- Able to translate critical information for inputting accurately into database programs.
- In-depth knowledge of transcribing dictations and preparing correspondence.
- Familiar with records management procedures and systems.
Data Entry Clerk
Source HOV, Cincinnati, OH
2012 – Present
- Prepare data for inputting into databases
- Input data in an accurate and efficient manner
- Verify the accuracy of information before keying
- Corroborate data accuracy after performing data entry procedures
- Update records and information in the database
- Compile statistical data for analysis purposes
- Retrieve data for informational purposes as directed
- Compare entered data with the source documents
- Process forms as directed
- Reorganized the data entry procedures of the company by introducing “Accurate Tutor,” resulting in time efficiency and data accuracy.
- Attained the Comp Award for continuously meeting set targets following efficiency and accuracy.
Data Entry Intern
ABC Company, Cincinnati, OH
2011 – 2012
- Sorted information needed to be keyed in the database
- Took dictation and verified information
- Assisted the data entry clerk with typing activities
- Compile and review data for inputting purposes
- Scanned documents and processed various forms
St. Louis School, Cincinnati, OH
– Analyzing Information
– Data Verification
– Database Backup
– Information Sorting- Discrepancies Resolution
– Optical Scanner
– Data Confidentiality
– Attention to Detail- Source Data Preparation
– Numeric Input
– Program Techniques
– Duplication Elimination
- Data Entry Resume No Experience
- Sample Data Entry Clerk Resume
- The Best Data Entry Operator Resume
- Data Entry Cover Letter No Experience
- Data Entry Clerk Interview