A Data Entry Operator Resume should be written in a way to catch the interest of the potential employer to get you an interview.
Most resumes for Data Entry Operator positions have at least four sections: contact information, qualifications, education, and professional experience/employment history.
Here is a general and straightforward Data Entry Operator resume sample that will assist you in crafting a resume.
This is a targeted resume that contains a focused objective statement and customized bullet points.
This format is very useful for experienced and mid-level, as well as entry-level candidates.
Data Entry Operator Resume Sample
689 Example 7th Street, El Segundo, CA 63325
Seeking a Data Entry Operator position at Clark University, utilizing extensive typing ability and excellent communication skills to maximize the efficiency of the office.
• Over 6 years of data entry and administrative experience.
• Typing Speed: 60 WPM.
• Highly skilled in operating a variety of office machines and equipment such as a computer, fax, scanner, and copier.
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Proven record of using honesty and discretion when handling business information.
• Demonstrated ability to use office equipment with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
• Relationship building
• Proactive approach
• Problem-solving and decision making
Data Entry Operator
Geologic Corporation – El Segundo, CA
May 2019 – Present
• Perform general data entry using SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
• Input data into a variety of computer programs with pace and correctness.
• Perform a wide range of secretarial tasks in support of the business.
• Answer phones and create notifications in the system.
• Contact with internal and external customers.
Acloche – Columbus, OH
Dec 2015 – May 2019
• Performed data entry-alpha and numeric data entry to add new records, verify, correct, edit, and change.
• Utilized a scanner, copier, telephone, fax machine, and printer to perform tasks.
El Segundo High School
• Able to perform other clerical duties as needed
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain good manners and efficiency in routine professional relationships