A Data Entry Operator Resume should be written in a way to catch the attention of a potential employer to get you an interview.
To keep away from the fear of getting started, take help from the example below.
Most resumes for Data Entry Operator positions have at least four sections: contact information, qualifications, education, and professional experience/employment history.
Here is a general and straightforward Data Entry Operator resume sample which will assist you in crafting a resume.
This is a targeted resume which contains a focused objective and customized bullets.
This format is handy for mid-level as well as entry-level candidates.
Data Entry Operator Resume Sample
689 Example 7th Street, El Segundo, CA 63325
Seeking a Data Entry Operator position at the Clark University utilizing extensive typing ability and excellent communication skills to maximize the efficiency of the office.
• Over one year’s data entry and administrative experience.
• Typing Speed: 60 WPM.
• Highly skilled in operating a variety of office machines and equipment such as a computer, fax, scanner, and copier.
• In-depth knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Proven record of using honesty and discretion when handling business information.
• Demonstrated ability to use office equipment with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
• Relationship building
• Proactive approach
• Problem-solving and decision making
Data Entry Operator
Geologic Corporation – El Segundo, CA ~ May 2011 – Present
• Perform general data entry using SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Word.
• Input data into a variety of computer programs with pace and correctness.
• Perform a wide range of secretarial tasks in support of the business.
• Answer phones and create notifications in the system.
• Contact with internal and external customers.
Acloche – Columbus, OH ~ Dec 2010 – May 2011
• Performed data entry-alpha and numeric data entry to add new records, verify, correct, edit, and change.
• Utilized a scanner, copier, telephone, fax machine, and printer to perform tasks.
El Segundo High School – 2010
• Able to perform other clerical duties as needed
• Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain good manners and efficiency in routine professional relationships