Customer service is the core of a company’s business success. This is the reason employers pick and choose the people for this position who are a class apart and spend a lot of time training them.
Good customer services can make all the difference in business recurrence and customer service personnel are provided with rigorous training.
If you are a new graduate and interested in providing customer services by obtaining a Customer Service job, the following resume will help you build your very first resume.
6378 Loveland Avenue, Loveland, OH 68793
Residence:(000) 482-9010 | Cell: (000) 801-7444 | Email:
Customer Service Representative
Summary: Resourceful and self-motivated individual with a special talent for providing superb customer service to multicultural population. Effective communication and teamwork acumen. Demonstrated ability to excel in fast paced environment and thrive under pressure. Strong analytic and problem solving skills. Enjoy exceeding customer expectations.
• Proactive go-getter attitude
• Great phone etiquette
• Critical thinker
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Computer: Word, Excel, Internet and E-mail
OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY – Loveland, OH – 2015
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• Customer Service Principles
• Quality in Customer Service
• Customer Relationship Management
• Motivation and Leadership in Customer Service
• Customer Retention and Service Recovery
• Conflict Management and Negotiation
TechSmith Corporation – Okemos, MI | Summer 2016
Customer Service Intern
• Learned and understood the key concepts of customer care
• Utilized CRM software to resolve the complaints of customers
• Assisted customers to ensure a positive experience
• Handled and solved customers’ problems
• Excellent knowledge of attracting potential customers for business purposes
• Strong know-how of managing existing accounts in terms of service and product knowledge
• Well versed in responding to customer requests in a time efficient manner
• Able to manage customer complaints according to company policies and protocols