Customer service is the core of a company’s business success.
That is the reason employers pick and choose the people for this position who are a class apart and spend a lot of time training them.
Excellent customer service can make all the difference in business recurrence, and customer service personnel are provided with rigorous training.
If you are a new graduate and interested in providing customer services by obtaining a Customer Service job, this page will help you build your very first resume.
How to Write a Great Entry Level Customer Service Resume?
Entry-level resumes for customer service positions are the most difficult to write as candidates often have trouble sounding coherent and their nervousness sometimes appears on a resume.
If you are aware of the nature of the job that you are applying for, there is no need to be worried.
Consider your skills and talents. What can he bank on to make your resume look professional and appealing?
Much! If you are applying for this position, we take it for granted that you have some degree that backs you up.
You may mention what you have learned from your books or possibly from an internship that you may have done during your degree.
Highlight qualifications such as understanding of providing customized services, ability to resolve conflicts, or knowledge of follow-up techniques.
The following resume sample will help you apply for an entry-level customer service job.
Entry Level Customer Service Resume Sample 1
6378 Loveland Avenue
Loveland, OH 68793
Customer Service Representative
A resourceful and self-motivated individual with a unique talent for providing superb customer service to the multicultural population. Effective communication and teamwork acumen. Eager to excel in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure at ABC Company. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills. Enjoy exceeding customer expectations.
- Proactive go-getter attitude
- Great phone etiquette
- Critical thinker
- Exceptional attention to detail
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
State University – Loveland, OH – 2021
- Customer Service Principles
- Quality of Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Motivation and Leadership in Customer Service
- Customer Retention and Service Recovery
- Conflict Management
Customer Service Intern
TechSmith Corporation – Okemos, MI
- Learned and understood the fundamental concepts of customer care
- Utilized CRM software to resolve the complaints of customers
- Assisted customers to ensure a positive experience
- Handled and solved customers’ problems
Word, Excel, Internet, and E-mail
• Excellent knowledge of attracting potential customers for business purposes
• Strong know-how of managing existing accounts regarding service and product knowledge
• Well versed in responding to customer requests in a time-efficient manner
• Able to handle customer complaints according to company policies and protocols
Entry Level Customer Service Resume Sample 2
210 Columbia Street
Houston, TX 89200
An energetic, adaptive, and fast learner with a keen passion to work in an environment that caters to total customer satisfaction.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Three years of business studies and internship experience in customer service.
• Strong communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Excellent knowledge of soliciting business from new and existing customers.
• Well-versed in managing conflicts and complaints in accordance with the company’s policies and protocols.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Houston College of Business Administration, Houston, TX
– Won a full scholarship for a business course at the Texas State University
– Winner of the WWF Spelling Bee
– Top of the Dean’s Honor Roll
– Won the Quiz Bowl academic competition
– President of the university business club
Customer Care Volunteer
Barney’s, Houston, TX
May 2021 – Dec 2021
– Greeted customers as they arrived
– Assisted customers with product location and information
– Managed window displays as instructed
– Took customer feedback on comment cards
– Stocked shelves with products as instructed
– Took customer complaints and forwarded them to the appropriate manager
– Managed inventory and stock supplies
– Savvy with computers and technology
– Detail-oriented and highly organized
– Able to work well with minimum supervision
– Effective conflict resolution skills