Customer service is the core of a company’s business success. That is the reason employers pick and choose the people for this position who are a class apart and spend a lot of time training them.
Excellent customer services can make all the difference in business recurrence, and customer service personnel are provided with rigorous training.
If you are a new graduate and interested in providing customer services by obtaining a Customer Service job, the following resume will help you build your very first resume.
Entry Level Customer Service Resume Example
6378 Loveland Avenue, Loveland, OH 68793
Residence:(000) 482-9010 | Cell: (000) 801-7444 | Email:
Customer Service Representative
A resourceful and self-motivated individual with a special talent for providing superb customer service to the multicultural population. Effective communication and teamwork acumen. Demonstrated ability to excel in the fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills. Enjoy exceeding customer expectations.
• Proactive go-getter attitude
• Great phone etiquette
• Critical thinker
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Computer: Word, Excel, Internet, and E-mail
OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY – Loveland, OH – 2015
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
• Customer Service Principles
• Quality of Customer Service
• Customer Relationship Management
• Motivation and Leadership in Customer Service
• Customer Retention and Service Recovery
• Conflict Management and Negotiation
TechSmith Corporation – Okemos, MI | Summer 2017
Customer Service Intern
• Learned and understood the key concepts of customer care
• Utilized CRM software to resolve the complaints of customers
• Assisted customers to ensure a positive experience
• Handled and solved customers’ problems
• Excellent knowledge of attracting potential customers for business purposes
• Strong know-how of managing existing accounts regarding service and product knowledge
• Well versed in responding to customer requests in a time efficient manner
• Able to handle customer complaints according to company policies and protocols
Last updated on