Resumes for the Customer Service Sales Associate position can be interesting reads but it is up to the writer to make them worth the reader’s time. If the writer puts in the same mundane information that the reader is sick of looking at every day, the resume is deemed a failure.
A resume typically holds uninteresting information but if you provide relevant points about why you should be hired, why wouldn’t an employer be interested? The keyword here is relevant.
Matching job descriptions with your own abilities is important when writing a resume. So perform thorough research and make sure that you do not write any information in your resume which simply takes up space and has no use for the employer.
For a customer service sales associate resume sample, look below:
Sample Resume for Customer Service Sales Associate Position
76 12th Avenue
Great Falls, MT 59401
aubrown @ email . com
CUSTOMER SERVICE SALES ASSOCIATE
An organized, detail-oriented individual with 5 years of experience in meeting customers’ demands through the provision of excellent customer services. Highly skilled in anticipating customers’ needs and fulfilling them according to company policies and protocols.
• Hands-on experience in initiating contact with potential customers and providing them with detailed information on company products and services.
• Proficient in preparing, processing, reviewing, and monitoring documents for deal closing including contracts and agreements.
• Skilled in following up on delinquent accounts to ensure immediate payments.
• Adept at providing advisory support and assistance to customers to help them make purchase decisions.
Customer Service Sales Associate
VICTORIA’S SECRET, Great Falls, MT
5/2017 – Present
• Answer telephone calls from existing customers or people asking for information and respond to their queries
• Make telephone calls to potential customers to provide them with information on the company’s products, services, and new offers
• Greet customers as they arrive and assist them in finding their choice of products
• Demonstrate product features and answer questions regarding after-sales services and warranties
• Assist customers through the purchase procedure by providing payment choices and packing their purchases
• Assist customers in filling out warranty forms and educate them on how to claim the warranty
• Conduct market research to determine the standing of the competition in the market
• Provide feedback to decision-makers to help them create effective marketing and sales plans
• Drive sales through actively upselling and cross-selling activities
• Create the compelling correspondence to provide customers with information on new offers and products or to handle their complaints
• Achieved 100% success in meeting all sales goals between the years 2010 and 2014
• Increased customer base by 50% following rigorous sales activities
• Conducted 6 presentations for a newly launched product, which brought about a 44% increase in interest from the corporate sector
• Introduced the 3 Step Sales Plan, resulting in a 50% increase in corporate account opening with the company
GOODWILL INDUSTRIES, Great Falls, MT
11/2009 to 5/2015
• Greeted customers and inquired politely into their purpose of visit
• Escorted customers to the aisles where their product is placed
• Provided information regarding product features, prices and warranties
• Demonstrated product features in a bid to assist customers in making purchase decisions
• Assisted through the payment procedures and bagged customers’ purchases
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing
MONTANA STATE UNIVERSITY, Great Falls, MT – 2009
• Process Management
• Information Analysis
• General Consultation
• Market Dynamics
• After Sales Service
• Cash Handling
• Product Promotion