Customer service in any company is a crucial factor in the company’s growth, goodwill, and popularity.
That is the primary reason that recruiters and trainers spend a lot of time, money, and resources to hire, train as well as retain professional customer service staff.
In fact, all levels of a hierarchy in any organization are required to provide excellent customer service. But some set designations have dedicated contact with customers.
For example, in a hotel, customer service begins at the front desk all the way to the housekeepers and guest relations managers. Certainly, each of them strives to ensure high customer satisfaction.
When hiring customer service professionals, employers usually look at past experiences and accomplishments to judge what an applicant will be able to do for their company.
Take a look at the sample achievements of a person working in any capacity in the customer service field.
Feel free to use 3-4 of these customer service achievements statements in a customer service resume.
Top 26 Customer Service Accomplishments and Achievements for Resume
1. Exceeded ABC Company’s sales goals by 100% by providing proactive and effective customer service.
2. Resolved customers’ complaints by identifying the root causes of problems and taking appropriate corrective action, increasing the client retention ratio by 50%.
3. Demonstrated professional etiquette and manners, improving positive feedback and 5-star ratings by 100%.
4. Frequently set up staff training materials that increased the effectiveness of the customer service department by 20%.
5. Promoted to customer service manager in 6 months owing to excellence in delivering the best client service.
6. Increased sales by $50000 in the year 2022 by improving lead-generation and sales-tracking methods.
7. Resolved an average of 50 inquiries per day.
8. Consistently met performance milestones in speed, accuracy, and volume.
9. Recognized by directors as the best customer service representative.
10. Increased customer base by 30% in the year 2021 by responding quickly to their concerns.
11. Integrated a complex customer feedback system in order to manage the system better.
12. Attained the “Employee of the Year Award” 3 times.
13. Received commendation from supervisors and great recommendations from peers.
14. Trained 20 new customer service representatives.
15. Reduced customers’ complaints by 30% through escalated grievance resolution procedures.
16. Streamlined customer service department operations by introducing a series of rigorous training sessions.
17. Retained big corporate clients by providing them with incentives and discounts.
18. Organized the influx of customers, consequently, streamlined workflow issues.
19. Successfully managed 1000+ customers’ accounts simultaneously without a single complaint from any account holder in 3 years.
20. Helped the ABC company to attain the highest customer service ratings by external auditors.
21. Attained 100% success in all customer service categories including communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving, and friendliness.
22. Introduced and implemented a new CMS System, decreasing customer information pulling time by 30%.
23. Revolutionized customer service gauging mechanism, increasing the efficiency of the department by 20%.
24. Explicitly responded to 30+ customer calls per day.
25. Wrote an employee’s manual on the Dos and Don’ts of customer service.
26. Helped in writing a booklet on appropriate responses to customers’ questions.