A resume for Customer Service professionals needs to gain the hiring manager’s attention at first glance.
In this scenario, the professional summary section of the customer service resume serves as the most compelling evidence of your candidacy. In essence, it is an opportunity to make a good first impression by mentioning your key qualifications, skills, and expertise in one paragraph.
As a matter of fact, the summary paragraph should entice hiring managers to read your resume, and to invite you to a customer service interview accordingly.
Customer Service Professional Summary Tips
• In the summary statement, you should directly relate your qualifications to the customer service job with a specific employer.
• This paragraph should contain 70 to 100 words.
Sample Summary Statements for Customer Service Resume
• Passionate Customer Service Specialist with 15+ years of experience, seeking to increase profitability for ABC Company. At the previous company, increased profits by $20000 per month by implementing unique customer service protocols. Skilled in resolving customers’ grievances as well as complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Friendly and outgoing Customer Service Representative with 8+ years of experience, looking to increase the customer experience at the ABC Company. Expert in taking and entering orders, managing accounts and resolving complaints. Familiar with the processes of customer needs assessment, quality standards for services, and customer retention. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Energetic and results-driven customer service professional with more than a decade of first-hand experience. Successful track record of conferring with clients by telephone and in-person in order to provide them with information regarding products or services. Received 95% positive ratings at the previous place of work.
• Responsible and dependable Customer Service Representative with two years’ progressively responsible experience at different companies across Texas. Highly skilled in responding to customers, managing their accounts, performing office support duties, providing information to the public, receiving payments and addressing customer complaints. Efficiently work independently as well as collaboratively.
• Results-oriented Customer Service professional with a 10-plus-year successful track record. Demonstrated ability to ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customers’ problems and refer customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation. Areas of expertise include:
– Customer relationship management
– MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Customer account creation
• Personable and dependable customer service representative with 3+ years’ diverse experience. Proficient in providing exceptional service to the multicultural population. Demonstrated ability to contact customers, respond to their inquiries, and notify them of claim investigation results.
• Achievement-driven Customer Service Specialist with 6+ years’ progressively responsible experience. Expertly handled customer complaints as well as accounts, therefore, increased the department’s efficiency by 50%. Committed to remaining constantly aware of customer needs in order to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment. Excellent communication, problem-solving and time management skills together with exceptional cash handling experience.
Last updated on